Can i remove geforce experience?
Hi there, Since i had geforce experience all my games have problems. I have try all(lesser resolutions etc) . ANd without optimize all my games still lagging . I have a 650gtx ti . So the questionn is can i remove geforce experience without system problems ?
Hi there,
Since i had geforce experience all my games have problems. I have try all(lesser resolutions etc) . ANd without optimize all my games still lagging . I have a 650gtx ti .
So the questionn is can i remove geforce experience without system problems ?

Posted 07/21/2013 10:33 AM   
Sure you can, GF Experience is an optional software, not required for any driver functionality.
Sure you can, GF Experience is an optional software, not required for any driver functionality.

Posted 07/21/2013 11:09 AM   
So.. #1 Why wasn't it offered as an option to be installed...regardless of not choosing "custom install" #2 Why would you install it WITHOUT asking me first? As it may offer a service to those who own nvidia cards, it also consumes system resources EVEN AFTER YOU EXIT FROM GEFORCE EXPERIENCE from the notification area. (Nvidia Geforce Experience Backdoor process) And please don't tell me "because you chose 'express settings'" - customers should ALWAYS be made aware when a background program is going to be installed in their system that is NOT required for proper operation of the graphic card. Now to remove it - where is the uninstaller - what - not on the system anywhere - how does one uninstall it? This is clearly a marketing strategy only - adverts at their WORST - makes me want to NOT buy any more nvidia products. Asshats!
So..
#1 Why wasn't it offered as an option to be installed...regardless of not choosing "custom install"
#2 Why would you install it WITHOUT asking me first?

As it may offer a service to those who own nvidia cards, it also consumes system resources EVEN AFTER YOU EXIT FROM GEFORCE EXPERIENCE from the notification area. (Nvidia Geforce Experience Backdoor process)

And please don't tell me "because you chose 'express settings'" - customers should ALWAYS be made aware when a background program is going to be installed in their system that is NOT required for proper operation of the graphic card.

Now to remove it - where is the uninstaller - what - not on the system anywhere - how does one uninstall it?

This is clearly a marketing strategy only - adverts at their WORST - makes me want to NOT buy any more nvidia products.

Asshats!

Posted 01/05/2015 02:40 AM   
If you install something and you choose "express install," you're agreeing to install everything it wants to install. If it interrupts you to ask you questions about what you want to install, that's not "express," but rather a "custom" install, is it not? And where do you uninstall software typically? Perhaps under "programs and features?" There's a search window. Try there. It's not rocket science and certainly doesn't warrant your overreaction.
If you install something and you choose "express install," you're agreeing to install everything it wants to install. If it interrupts you to ask you questions about what you want to install, that's not "express," but rather a "custom" install, is it not?

And where do you uninstall software typically? Perhaps under "programs and features?" There's a search window. Try there.

It's not rocket science and certainly doesn't warrant your overreaction.

Posted 01/06/2015 08:48 AM   
Scroll To Top