Wheres NVIDIA Geforce - Shadowplay
  1 / 13    
GTX 770 user here, got home and updated to the beta drivers 320.49 in hope that Shadowplay would be featured with it (A Geforce experience update bundled in the download) but obviously it was not. Just wondering if there's any word on the release.
GTX 770 user here, got home and updated to the beta drivers 320.49 in hope that Shadowplay would be featured with it (A Geforce experience update bundled in the download) but obviously it was not. Just wondering if there's any word on the release.

Posted 06/26/2013 03:59 AM   
I am curious about this as well!
I am curious about this as well!

Posted 06/26/2013 04:31 AM   
Ditto. I read on tomshardware and a number of other places that it was going to be released on the 25th. It's the 26th now. Would be nice to get an official response. I've been anticipating this for weeks :D
Ditto. I read on tomshardware and a number of other places that it was going to be released on the 25th. It's the 26th now. Would be nice to get an official response. I've been anticipating this for weeks :D

Posted 06/26/2013 04:44 AM   
The Nvidia website yesterday was advertising Geforce Experience 1.6 and showing the release date for 25th. However the download link was directed to Geforce Experience 1.5 Later that issue got fixed. So Geforce Experience 1.6 was supposed to be released yesterday along with shadowplay as well as shield streaming functionality, but it got pulled off. A fellow member over OCN told me that since on the 27th Shield is releasing, we should expect Geforce Experience 1.6 either today or tomorrow.
The Nvidia website yesterday was advertising Geforce Experience 1.6 and showing the release date for 25th. However the download link was directed to Geforce Experience 1.5

Later that issue got fixed.

So Geforce Experience 1.6 was supposed to be released yesterday along with shadowplay as well as shield streaming functionality, but it got pulled off.

A fellow member over OCN told me that since on the 27th Shield is releasing, we should expect Geforce Experience 1.6 either today or tomorrow.

Posted 06/26/2013 09:15 AM   
From what I have been reading online and the forums like looks like 1.6 is going to be delayed because it looks like Shield will be aswell! :( so miffed off!
From what I have been reading online and the forums like looks like 1.6 is going to be delayed because it looks like Shield will be aswell! :( so miffed off!

Posted 06/26/2013 10:03 AM   
no download yet?
no download yet?

FX-8350, ASUS M5A97 Pro, Gigabyte GTX660 2GB OC, 8Gb Mushkin Redline 1866mhz, OCZ ZS 550W, windows 7 64bit

Posted 06/26/2013 10:50 AM   
Another Nvidia employee wrote the below quote on the forums. I hope Shadowplay does not become a myth. '' Shadowplay wasn't quite ready and got bumped back a bit, but it will be out soon. Sorry for the delay."
Another Nvidia employee wrote the below quote on the forums. I hope Shadowplay does not become a myth.

'' Shadowplay wasn't quite ready and got bumped back a bit, but it will be out soon. Sorry for the delay."

Posted 06/26/2013 12:14 PM   
Awww, I can't wait to try this out. I hope the FPS hit isn't big at all.
Awww, I can't wait to try this out. I hope the FPS hit isn't big at all.

Posted 06/27/2013 01:46 AM   
Still waiting on some official announcement regarding the delay.... nothing yet? Does nvidia even read these forums?
Still waiting on some official announcement regarding the delay.... nothing yet? Does nvidia even read these forums?

Posted 06/27/2013 02:51 PM   
GTX780 user here, also waiting for Shadowplay release. The worst thing is that company does not inform us, what is the next release date, 25th June is already gone. Fraps analog with GPU encoding is great. Shadowplay will become superior, if it will be able to _stream_ video to twitch.tv or similar sites. Hope some Nvidia guys will read it.
GTX780 user here, also waiting for Shadowplay release. The worst thing is that company does not inform us, what is the next release date, 25th June is already gone. Fraps analog with GPU encoding is great. Shadowplay will become superior, if it will be able to _stream_ video to twitch.tv or similar sites. Hope some Nvidia guys will read it.

Posted 06/28/2013 07:34 PM   
It is pretty amazing that there is no word on the release date.
It is pretty amazing that there is no word on the release date.

Posted 07/01/2013 09:45 AM   
It has got to be something to do with shield game streaming and the delay on that device they say shield will be out at the end of this month so I am expecting a release of shadowplay around 2 days before shields release whenever that may be...
It has got to be something to do with shield game streaming and the delay on that device they say shield will be out at the end of this month so I am expecting a release of shadowplay around 2 days before shields release whenever that may be...

Posted 07/01/2013 06:57 PM   
Sorry for the delay, everyone. Shadowplay wasn't quite ready to launch on schedule, but we're working to get it out as soon as possible.
Sorry for the delay, everyone. Shadowplay wasn't quite ready to launch on schedule, but we're working to get it out as soon as possible.

If I don't keep up on subsequent replies to a thread, please send me a PM, as I monitor a large number of threads across all the forums.

Posted 07/01/2013 11:31 PM   
Well earlier we had a firm date of the 25th... now its "as soon as possible" ? No timeframe? Please dont tell me we have to wait for the shield to be released...
Well earlier we had a firm date of the 25th... now its "as soon as possible" ?

No timeframe? Please dont tell me we have to wait for the shield to be released...

Posted 07/02/2013 01:56 AM   
When you say it isn't ready, do you mean there are a few bugs, or do you mean there are major problems? To just be direct with you guys, we'd like to at least have a ballpark estimate instead of an ambiguous politician answer. Days? Weeks? Months? If you aren't part of development and don't know, could you find out for us? I have a project coming up and I need to know if I'm gonna have to purchase a third party recording software or not.
When you say it isn't ready, do you mean there are a few bugs, or do you mean there are major problems? To just be direct with you guys, we'd like to at least have a ballpark estimate instead of an ambiguous politician answer.

Days? Weeks? Months? If you aren't part of development and don't know, could you find out for us? I have a project coming up and I need to know if I'm gonna have to purchase a third party recording software or not.

Posted 07/02/2013 02:31 AM   
  1 / 13    
Scroll To Top