Geforce R320.xx-R326.xx display driver stability feedback thread
  1 / 43    
Some users are reporting stability issues after upgrading their drivers to display driver branches R319_00 and above (i.e. R320.18, R320.49, R326.19, etc.). This thread is to capture information that can help us resolve all of the issues affecting stability in desktop use and games that some users are reporting. For normal bug submissions, please continue to report these in our main feedback thread: [url]https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/569894/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-326-41-beta-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-7-30-13-[/url] For those with stability issues, please verify you are using driver R326.80. This driver adds numerous fixes to address some of the issues reported directly to NVIDIA from end users. If you continue to experience freezes or desktop application crashes with our most recent driver that does not occur in driver 324.22 or earlier drivers, here is the information I need from you: 1) System specs (GPU make and model, mobo make and model, CPU, power supply, if OEM computer the make and model, PC monitor(s) used, screen resolution) 2) Is your graphics card running at reference clock speeds or is it factory/manually overclocked? If your graphics card is a factory overclocked graphics card, can you reproduce the same behavior by lowering the clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds? 3) Applications/Games that are unstable with latest drivers (crashing/system freezes, etc.). If games, it would help to have a screenshot of your graphic settings for the game(s). 4) If you are located in the USA and would be willing to loan us your graphics card, please email me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com. This is only for users who experience stability issues with driver R320.xx which goes away if you revert back to an earlier driver such as R314.22. We will cover shipping costs both ways and provide you with a loaner card to use once we receive your card. I expect we would need your card for a period of 3-4 weeks. Due to complications with international shipping, we can only accept boards from end users living in the USA. For more advanced users, especially on desktop or while browsing Firefox, it would be helpful if you could provide us dump files from your system. [b]Please make sure you are sending dump files from drive 326.80 as earlier drivers do not have the fixes that are present in this driver[/b] An article explaining TDRs and collectig dump files is available from our website at: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3335[/url] You want to do the following to obtain dump files from application crashes: 1) Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter "R" at the same time to bring up the Run command 2) Type the following in the Open field: %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps 3) Press OK button 4) It should open up the default folder where Windows saves your crash logs. Look for the most recently dated files as those represent crashes that have occured with the most recent driver. These are the files we need from your system. If your issue causes your computer to display a blue screen of death or reboot your PC, Windows will create a minidump file in the location: c:\windows\Minidump You can email these files to driverfeedback@nvidia.com Please include in description what apps you were running when this occured, OS and graphics card used. Last but not least, if you would be willing to send us full dump files, please email me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com and mention that you are willing to send us a full dmp file. Full dump files contains much more information however they are also very large in size (about 1gb to 1.5gb in size). Once I receive your email, I will reply with a custom login and password for you to transfer the large full dmp file to us.
Some users are reporting stability issues after upgrading their drivers to display driver branches R319_00 and above (i.e. R320.18, R320.49, R326.19, etc.). This thread is to capture information that can help us resolve all of the issues affecting stability in desktop use and games that some users are reporting. For normal bug submissions, please continue to report these in our main feedback thread:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/569894/geforce-drivers/official-nvidia-326-41-beta-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-7-30-13-

For those with stability issues, please verify you are using driver R326.80. This driver adds numerous fixes to address some of the issues reported directly to NVIDIA from end users. If you continue to experience freezes or desktop application crashes with our most recent driver that does not occur in driver 324.22 or earlier drivers, here is the information I need from you:

1) System specs (GPU make and model, mobo make and model, CPU, power supply, if OEM computer the make and model, PC monitor(s) used, screen resolution)
2) Is your graphics card running at reference clock speeds or is it factory/manually overclocked? If your graphics card is a factory overclocked graphics card, can you reproduce the same behavior by lowering the clock speeds to NVIDIA reference clock speeds?
3) Applications/Games that are unstable with latest drivers (crashing/system freezes, etc.). If games, it would help to have a screenshot of your graphic settings for the game(s).
4) If you are located in the USA and would be willing to loan us your graphics card, please email me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com. This is only for users who experience stability issues with driver R320.xx which goes away if you revert back to an earlier driver such as R314.22. We will cover shipping costs both ways and provide you with a loaner card to use once we receive your card. I expect we would need your card for a period of 3-4 weeks. Due to complications with international shipping, we can only accept boards from end users living in the USA.

For more advanced users, especially on desktop or while browsing Firefox, it would be helpful if you could provide us dump files from your system. Please make sure you are sending dump files from drive 326.80 as earlier drivers do not have the fixes that are present in this driver An article explaining TDRs and collectig dump files is available from our website at:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3335

You want to do the following to obtain dump files from application crashes:

1) Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter "R" at the same time to bring up the Run command
2) Type the following in the Open field:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps
3) Press OK button
4) It should open up the default folder where Windows saves your crash logs. Look for the most recently dated files as those represent crashes that have occured with the most recent driver. These are the files we need from your system.

If your issue causes your computer to display a blue screen of death or reboot your PC, Windows will create a minidump file in the location:

c:\windows\Minidump

You can email these files to driverfeedback@nvidia.com

Please include in description what apps you were running when this occured, OS and graphics card used.

Last but not least, if you would be willing to send us full dump files, please email me at driverfeedback@nvidia.com and mention that you are willing to send us a full dmp file. Full dump files contains much more information however they are also very large in size (about 1gb to 1.5gb in size). Once I receive your email, I will reply with a custom login and password for you to transfer the large full dmp file to us.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 06/04/2013 09:09 PM   
VGA: ZOTAC GTX 680 2GB Last driver without issues: Ubisoft says 301.42 S.O. Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit Overclock: No overclock Game: Heroes of Might & Magic 6 (no expansion), last version patch Game Issue: random crash when start a combat in Necrpolis Campaign (Especially in mission 2, after talking to the spider queen and go in the protagonist's mind. Start a fight with a group of skeletons. The screen goes black and the game returns to windows; with the message "The application has stopped working.....") System: CPU make and model: Intel Core i7 2600k no overlock Amount of system memory: 8GB (2x4) Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): AsRock Z77E-itx Motherboard BIOS version: P1.80 Monitor(s) make and model: DeLL U2312HM Sound card make and model: Integrated in Motherboard. Realtek High Definition Please Help!
VGA: ZOTAC GTX 680 2GB

Last driver without issues: Ubisoft says 301.42

S.O. Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit

Overclock: No overclock

Game: Heroes of Might & Magic 6 (no expansion), last version patch

Game Issue: random crash when start a combat in Necrpolis Campaign (Especially in mission 2, after talking to the spider queen and go in the protagonist's mind. Start a fight with a group of skeletons. The screen goes black and the game returns to windows; with the message "The application has stopped working.....")

System:
CPU make and model: Intel Core i7 2600k no overlock
Amount of system memory: 8GB (2x4)
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): AsRock Z77E-itx
Motherboard BIOS version: P1.80
Monitor(s) make and model: DeLL U2312HM
Sound card make and model: Integrated in Motherboard. Realtek High Definition

Please Help!

Posted 06/04/2013 09:38 PM   
1) Intel Core i5 3570k (stock speed) OCZ ZT 750W PSU Gigabyte Sniper M3 (latest BIOS) Asus Gefore GTX660Ti Direct CU (Nvidia reference speed) Benq GW2450HM monitor @ 1920*1080 Intel 520 240GB SSD, 5 120mm fans pushing air through the box Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB (2*4) 1.5V @ SPD speed Windows 7 x64 fully updated 2) This is one of the few cards that actually runs Nvidia spec speed of 660Ti. 3) Only encountered faults in Battlefield 3 so far but fairly severe. Blue textures and polygons all over the place. Game is running on maximum settings except AA which is set to 2x. Nvidia Experience unaltered. I can add that I have an exactly similar box in my other appartment but with an Gigabyte ATI 7950 that is running same specs and has never missed a beat. Battlefield 3 is stable with 314.22 driver albeit some odd slowdowns and stutter. Have checked with Asus GPU Tweak if it clocks down with 314.22 but it doesn't.
1) Intel Core i5 3570k (stock speed)
OCZ ZT 750W PSU
Gigabyte Sniper M3 (latest BIOS)
Asus Gefore GTX660Ti Direct CU (Nvidia reference speed)
Benq GW2450HM monitor @ 1920*1080
Intel 520 240GB SSD, 5 120mm fans pushing air through the box
Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB (2*4) 1.5V @ SPD speed
Windows 7 x64 fully updated

2) This is one of the few cards that actually runs Nvidia spec speed of 660Ti.

3) Only encountered faults in Battlefield 3 so far but fairly severe. Blue textures and polygons all over the place. Game is running on maximum settings except AA which is set to 2x. Nvidia Experience unaltered.

I can add that I have an exactly similar box in my other appartment but with an Gigabyte ATI 7950 that is running same specs and has never missed a beat. Battlefield 3 is stable with 314.22 driver albeit some odd slowdowns and stutter. Have checked with Asus GPU Tweak if it clocks down with 314.22 but it doesn't.

Posted 06/04/2013 09:39 PM   
1) ASUS Z77 WS Intel i5-3570k Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB kit 1866/C9 (2x 8GB) ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan Samsung 840 Pro 256GB BeQuiet DarkPowerPro P10 850W Samsung SA850 (27" 2560x1440) Windows 8 Pro x64 2) Its a normal reference/stock Titan, no Overclock applied. 3) Only Metro Last Light, game is crashing with the Display Driver stopped responding and recovered error (TDR) on a random basis. This can happen within 10 minutes or take over 2 hours. All other games and bechmark tools run 100% stable (Crysis 3, 3DMark, Ungine, GRID 2, Tomb Raider, etc. etc.). Metro LL will also sometimes show weird black triangles/artifacts on the screen and missing textures, its possible to look through walls when that happens. This is usually fixed by restarting the game. Users on Steam forums reported it only happens with Tessellation at High or Very High. My settings for the game are 2560x1440 Fullscreen, SSAA Off and everything else at Very High or the respective maximum setting, PhysX and Vsync enabled. Pretty much everyone I know who played this game on Nvidia cards had a few random Driver crashes during their playtime. Please look into general stability issues and forward it to 4A Games as well. Thanks and kind regards
1)

ASUS Z77 WS
Intel i5-3570k
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB kit 1866/C9 (2x 8GB)
ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
BeQuiet DarkPowerPro P10 850W
Samsung SA850 (27" 2560x1440)
Windows 8 Pro x64

2)

Its a normal reference/stock Titan, no Overclock applied.

3)

Only Metro Last Light, game is crashing with the Display Driver stopped responding and recovered error (TDR) on a random basis. This can happen within 10 minutes or take over 2 hours. All other games and bechmark tools run 100% stable (Crysis 3, 3DMark, Ungine, GRID 2, Tomb Raider, etc. etc.).

Metro LL will also sometimes show weird black triangles/artifacts on the screen and missing textures, its possible to look through walls when that happens. This is usually fixed by restarting the game. Users on Steam forums reported it only happens with Tessellation at High or Very High.

My settings for the game are 2560x1440 Fullscreen, SSAA Off and everything else at Very High or the respective maximum setting, PhysX and Vsync enabled. Pretty much everyone I know who played this game on Nvidia cards had a few random Driver crashes during their playtime. Please look into general stability issues and forward it to 4A Games as well.

Thanks and kind regards

ASUS Z87-WS
Intel i7-4770k at 4400Mhz
32GB DDR3 1866/C9
Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Windows 8 Pro x64

Posted 06/04/2013 10:09 PM   
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Stock speed card Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R Rev.2 (Bios FH) Processor: Intel i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz PSU: Coolermaster Silent M 1000Watt Monitor: LG W2486L @ 1080P Games/Applications: Metro Last Light, Bioshock Infinite, Tombraider, Firefox browser, 3D Mark Advanced Edition. All cause NVidia Driver has stopped responding error, except Tombraider which crashed to desktop. All games set to recommended settings in NVidia Experience. If you want screen caps, then let me know. If there is a way of getting the info from Experience, then I am willing to supply that as well.
GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Stock speed card
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R Rev.2 (Bios FH)
Processor: Intel i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz
PSU: Coolermaster Silent M 1000Watt
Monitor: LG W2486L @ 1080P

Games/Applications: Metro Last Light, Bioshock Infinite, Tombraider, Firefox browser, 3D Mark Advanced Edition. All cause NVidia Driver has stopped responding error, except Tombraider which crashed to desktop.

All games set to recommended settings in NVidia Experience. If you want screen caps, then let me know. If there is a way of getting the info from Experience, then I am willing to supply that as well.

Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor (at stock)
EVGA GTX 780 GPU (at stock)
Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 3.5" SATA III Hard Drive
Microsoft Windows 8 64-Bit
ASUS Z87 PRO Intel Z87 (Socket 1150) ATX Motherboard
Fractal Design Define XL R2 Black Pearl Full Tower Soundproof Case
Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 PC3-14900C9 1866MHz Dual Channel Memory
850W Corsair HX Series V2 80PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply
Samsung 840 Series Pro 256GB 2.5 inch SATA SSD
Corsair Hydro H110 Liquid Cooling System

Posted 06/04/2013 10:13 PM   
1) Intel I7 860 @2.80ghz Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91 Intel DP55WG evga GTX 470 cant tell clock speeds because i cant instal any drivers because of a blue screen after windows startup. so i just run without nvidia drivers HP W2007 monitor Windows 7 x64 also getting blue horizontal lines on my screen on what it seems only non white colors right now.
1) Intel I7 860 @2.80ghz
Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91
Intel DP55WG
evga GTX 470 cant tell clock speeds because i cant instal any drivers because of a blue screen after windows startup. so i just run without nvidia drivers
HP W2007 monitor

Windows 7 x64

also getting blue horizontal lines on my screen on what it seems only non white colors right now.

Posted 06/04/2013 10:21 PM   
1. Full system spec is below 2. GPU running at factory OC, issue persists even after lowering to reference speed 3. System stutters and freezes when idle or browsing, have not tried any games with these drivers Issue goes away when reverting back to 314.22
1. Full system spec is below

2. GPU running at factory OC, issue persists even after lowering to reference speed

3. System stutters and freezes when idle or browsing, have not tried any games with these drivers

Issue goes away when reverting back to 314.22

Case: Coolermaster HAF-X

GPU: MSI GTX560Ti TwinFrozr2 (factory OC @ 880MHz)

i7-3770K | ASUS P8Z77-V- PRO| 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR3 1600MHz | 240GB OCZ Vertex 3 | 1TB WD Caviar Green (Storage) | BenQ V2220H (connected via HDMI) | Corsair TX750W PSU | Noctua NH-D14 | Windows 8.1 Pro | Onboard Sound (Realtek) | Browsers: Firefox (latest version) and occasionally IE 11 | Adobe Flash Player (latest version)

Posted 06/04/2013 10:23 PM   
320.xx drivers have an issue with GTX 680M gpu's and 120hz 3d displays in which it turns off the display and nothing can be seen, at least until you log in on safe mode and roll back to any of the older drivers. Specs are in Sig.
320.xx drivers have an issue with GTX 680M gpu's and 120hz 3d displays in which it turns off the display and nothing can be seen, at least until you log in on safe mode and roll back to any of the older drivers.

Specs are in Sig.

Alienware M17x R4
CPU: i7 3820QM
GPU: GTX 680M
RAM: 32GB (G-skill 1600mhz)
HDD: 1TB SSD(x2 Samsung 512 840 pro)
Display: 120hz 3D Display
Driver: 314.22

Posted 06/04/2013 11:21 PM   
GPU : Asus ENGTX560 Ti DC2 TOP/G/2DI/1GD5 MoBo: Asus M4N98TD EVO Rev 2.00 AMI BIOS 1101 11/22/2010 CPU : AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30 GHz RAM : 6 GB PSU : Corsair ATX 750W HX Series - CMPSU-750HX OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits. During playing Tomb Raider, I got the error 'Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered'. Then I can't use any GPU acceletared game or applications (Chrome, Opera, Media Player) without get this error. I made a clean installation of 314.22, but the error persists. With EVGA OC Scanner X I got too many artifacts with stress test. Also, GPU running at factory OC, issue persists even after lowering to reference speed. After replace the GPU to a GT 610, with 314.22 drivers, the errors stopped and no artifacts on OC Scanner X. When a get back to GTX 560 Ti the errors returns. I made a new test on another computer (Win 7 Ult 64) with 314.07 drivers and I have the same errors. I live in Brazil and if my video card is damaged, how do I replace it because it is out of warranty from the dealer.
GPU : Asus ENGTX560 Ti DC2 TOP/G/2DI/1GD5
MoBo: Asus M4N98TD EVO Rev 2.00 AMI BIOS 1101 11/22/2010
CPU : AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30 GHz
RAM : 6 GB
PSU : Corsair ATX 750W HX Series - CMPSU-750HX

During playing Tomb Raider, I got the error 'Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered'.
Then I can't use any GPU acceletared game or applications (Chrome, Opera, Media Player) without get this error.
I made a clean installation of 314.22, but the error persists.
With EVGA OC Scanner X I got too many artifacts with stress test.
Also, GPU running at factory OC, issue persists even after lowering to reference speed.
After replace the GPU to a GT 610, with 314.22 drivers, the errors stopped and no artifacts on OC Scanner X.
When a get back to GTX 560 Ti the errors returns.
I made a new test on another computer (Win 7 Ult 64) with 314.07 drivers and I have the same errors.

I live in Brazil and if my video card is damaged, how do I replace it because it is out of warranty from the dealer.

Posted 06/04/2013 11:28 PM   
[quote="Milenya"]1) ASUS Z77 WS Intel i5-3570k Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB kit 1866/C9 (2x 8GB) ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan Samsung 840 Pro 256GB BeQuiet DarkPowerPro P10 850W Samsung SA850 (27" 2560x1440) Windows 8 Pro x64 2) Its a normal reference/stock Titan, no Overclock applied. 3) Only Metro Last Light, game is crashing with the Display Driver stopped responding and recovered error (TDR) on a random basis. This can happen within 10 minutes or take over 2 hours. All other games and bechmark tools run 100% stable (Crysis 3, 3DMark, Ungine, GRID 2, Tomb Raider, etc. etc.). Metro LL will also sometimes show weird black triangles/artifacts on the screen and missing textures, its possible to look through walls when that happens. This is usually fixed by restarting the game. Users on Steam forums reported it only happens with Tessellation at High or Very High. My settings for the game are 2560x1440 Fullscreen, SSAA Off and everything else at Very High or the respective maximum setting, PhysX and Vsync enabled. Pretty much everyone I know who played this game on Nvidia cards had a few random Driver crashes during their playtime. Please look into general stability issues and forward it to 4A Games as well. Thanks and kind regards[/quote] The Metro Last Light issue is a known issue we are working on.
Milenya said:1)

ASUS Z77 WS
Intel i5-3570k
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB kit 1866/C9 (2x 8GB)
ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Windows 8 Pro x64

2)

Its a normal reference/stock Titan, no Overclock applied.

3)

Only Metro Last Light, game is crashing with the Display Driver stopped responding and recovered error (TDR) on a random basis. This can happen within 10 minutes or take over 2 hours. All other games and bechmark tools run 100% stable (Crysis 3, 3DMark, Ungine, GRID 2, Tomb Raider, etc. etc.).

Metro LL will also sometimes show weird black triangles/artifacts on the screen and missing textures, its possible to look through walls when that happens. This is usually fixed by restarting the game. Users on Steam forums reported it only happens with Tessellation at High or Very High.

My settings for the game are 2560x1440 Fullscreen, SSAA Off and everything else at Very High or the respective maximum setting, PhysX and Vsync enabled. Pretty much everyone I know who played this game on Nvidia cards had a few random Driver crashes during their playtime. Please look into general stability issues and forward it to 4A Games as well.

Thanks and kind regards

The Metro Last Light issue is a known issue we are working on.

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 06/04/2013 11:38 PM   
[quote="Blazzin_Ace"]320.xx drivers have an issue with GTX 680M gpu's and 120hz 3d displays in which it turns off the display and nothing can be seen, at least until you log in on safe mode and roll back to any of the older drivers. Specs are in Sig.[/quote] Yes. We were finally able to get a repro of this.
Blazzin_Ace said:320.xx drivers have an issue with GTX 680M gpu's and 120hz 3d displays in which it turns off the display and nothing can be seen, at least until you log in on safe mode and roll back to any of the older drivers.

Specs are in Sig.

Yes. We were finally able to get a repro of this.

Posted 06/04/2013 11:44 PM   
update - just put my gtx 275 back in to see what would happen and everything is working fine on the 314.22 driver so my video card must of went bad.
update - just put my gtx 275 back in to see what would happen and everything is working fine on the 314.22 driver so my video card must of went bad.

Posted 06/05/2013 12:45 AM   
1) System Specs in sig. Screen Resolution is 1920x1080 x875-q7290 2) Default clock speeds with turbo boost and hyperthreading enabled. 3) Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium freezes for about 30 secs to 1 minute periodically. Even more so when viewing video in web browsers such as firefox. Returning from sleep mode also triggers freezes. Didn't try any games.
1)

System Specs in sig.
Screen Resolution is 1920x1080
x875-q7290

2)

Default clock speeds with turbo boost and hyperthreading enabled.

3)

Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium freezes for about 30 secs to 1 minute periodically. Even more so when viewing video in web browsers such as firefox. Returning from sleep mode also triggers freezes. Didn't try any games.

Model: Sager NP9380-S
GPU: GeForce GTX 780M ~4GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4930MX CPU @ 3.2GHz-3.9GHz (8 CPUs)
Memory: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz, 1.280V

Posted 06/05/2013 02:17 AM   
[quote="vegan"][quote="jakeo65"]1) Intel I7 860 @2.80ghz Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91 Intel DP55WG evga GTX 470 cant tell clock speeds because i cant instal any drivers because of a blue screen after windows startup. so i just run without nvidia drivers HP W2007 monitor Windows 7 x64 also getting blue horizontal lines on my screen on what it seems only non white colors right now.[/quote] looks like the card has failed probably a thermal problem, baked thermal grease or? [/quote] not sure but before the blue screens temps were fine BUT i have never even knew about putting thermal grease on gpu's, i never even knew about doing that to them.
vegan said:
jakeo65 said:1) Intel I7 860 @2.80ghz
Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91
Intel DP55WG
evga GTX 470 cant tell clock speeds because i cant instal any drivers because of a blue screen after windows startup. so i just run without nvidia drivers
HP W2007 monitor

Windows 7 x64

also getting blue horizontal lines on my screen on what it seems only non white colors right now.

looks like the card has failed

probably a thermal problem, baked thermal grease or?

not sure but before the blue screens temps were fine BUT i have never even knew about putting thermal grease on gpu's, i never even knew about doing that to them.

Posted 06/05/2013 03:40 AM   
1) GPU: ASUS GTX Titan; CPU: Intel i5-2500K; MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67 (last BIOS) with integraed audio; RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX; PS: Enermax PRO87+ 700W; Monitor: Benq PL2400 1920x1080p; SSD Intel; Windows 7 x64 with last updates. The case is CoolerMaster HAF-X with good ventilation. 2) It was running stock. Later I changed the fan speed with EVGA Precision to higher rate. That resulted in lesser texture artifacts in Metro: Last Light. 3) AION Online was crashing with nvidia driver on start. I solved that by setting the compatibility mode at WindowsXP setting. Metro: Last Light has big texture artifacts with some time playing, like video memory overheating or some shader blocks. More agresive fan setting make it more time to appear. And it crashes randomly. Tomb Raider has the problem of some textures becoming black, and occasional slowdowns and crashes. Graphics settings are always set to max, or with Nvidia experience. All of that was not present on 314.22.
1) GPU: ASUS GTX Titan; CPU: Intel i5-2500K; MB: ASUS Sabertooth P67 (last BIOS) with integraed audio; RAM: 8Gb Kingston HyperX; PS: Enermax PRO87+ 700W; Monitor: Benq PL2400 1920x1080p; SSD Intel; Windows 7 x64 with last updates. The case is CoolerMaster HAF-X with good ventilation.

2) It was running stock. Later I changed the fan speed with EVGA Precision to higher rate. That resulted in lesser texture artifacts in Metro: Last Light.

3) AION Online was crashing with nvidia driver on start. I solved that by setting the compatibility mode at WindowsXP setting. Metro: Last Light has big texture artifacts with some time playing, like video memory overheating or some shader blocks. More agresive fan setting make it more time to appear. And it crashes randomly. Tomb Raider has the problem of some textures becoming black, and occasional slowdowns and crashes. Graphics settings are always set to max, or with Nvidia experience. All of that was not present on 314.22.

Posted 06/05/2013 05:49 AM   
  1 / 43    
Scroll To Top