Bug - BO2 Rendering GTX 560 SLI 320.18
The newest driver 320.18 has some rendering issues in CoD BO2 that didn't exist in the prior drivers e.g. 314.22. I have two ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 in SLI, I've clocked them down to reference, factory OC, OC beyond the factory OC, disabled SLI, but still the same problem. Initially I was getting some artifact flickering and/or missing elements, changed the vSync and other settings like 4xMSAA down to 2xMSAA and the flickering stopped, but the rendering issues remained. The 'fix' was to roll-back the drivers. See this example (missing elements): [img]http://i.imgur.com/to0lchi.jpg[/img] Thanks! :)
The newest driver 320.18 has some rendering issues in CoD BO2 that didn't exist in the prior drivers e.g. 314.22. I have two ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 in SLI, I've clocked them down to reference, factory OC, OC beyond the factory OC, disabled SLI, but still the same problem. Initially I was getting some artifact flickering and/or missing elements, changed the vSync and other settings like 4xMSAA down to 2xMSAA and the flickering stopped, but the rendering issues remained.

The 'fix' was to roll-back the drivers.

See this example (missing elements):

Thanks! :)

Posted 06/04/2013 08:31 PM   
Scroll To Top