Official NVIDIA 320.18 WHQL Display Driver Feedback Thread (Released 5/23/13)
  1 / 107    
The new GeForce 320.18 WHQL display driver is now available for download. An essential update for gamers jumping into the latest releases, today’s Microsoft-certified driver increases performance by up to 20% in Tomb Raider, 20% in DiRT Showdown, 10% Metro: Last Light, 8% in Assassin’s Creed III, 6% in Far Cry 3, and 5% in BioShock Infinite. Furthermore, compatibility and stability improvements offered at or before the day of release of Dead Island: Riptide, Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, Metro: Last Light, and Star Trek: The Videogame, are included in today’s WHQL, too, to ensure that gamers who did not download our recent betas have the best experience possible. In addition to all of the above, 320.18 WHQL also includes SLI profiles for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Dead Island: Riptide, Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, GRID 2, and Remember Me, as well as updated profiles for Natural Selection 2, Resident Evil 6, and TrackMania² Canyon. Last but not least, we are also announcing the launch of the NVIDIA Geforce Experience v1.5 which is now shedding its BETA moniker and is now officially bundled with Geforce 320.18 driver and available as a standalone download. For more in this release, please read our Geforce.com 320.18 driver article: [url]http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-320-18-whql-drivers-released[/url] Geforce R320.18 Driver Download: [url]http://www.geforce.com/drivers[/url] [b]Providing Feedback:[/b] Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Please provided the following information we request as best you can. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form from the URL below: [url]http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6[/url] Please provide the following information as best you can: 1) Graphics card/GPU make and model: 2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug? 3) Operating System: 4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds and then make another attempt to reproduce the issue you are encountering. For graphics cards which are factory overclocked, you may use a 3rd party utility such as eVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner to adjust the clock speeds of your graphics card. Our NVIDIA Products page lists the NVIDIA reference clock speeds for each of our GPUs. 5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software 6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem. [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141[/url] 7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible. CPU make and model: Amount of system memory: Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead): Motherboard BIOS version: Monitor(s) make and model: Sound card make and model: 8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below: [url]http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171[/url]
The new GeForce 320.18 WHQL display driver is now available for download. An essential update for gamers jumping into the latest releases, today’s Microsoft-certified driver increases performance by up to 20% in Tomb Raider, 20% in DiRT Showdown, 10% Metro: Last Light, 8% in Assassin’s Creed III, 6% in Far Cry 3, and 5% in BioShock Infinite. Furthermore, compatibility and stability improvements offered at or before the day of release of Dead Island: Riptide, Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, Metro: Last Light, and Star Trek: The Videogame, are included in today’s WHQL, too, to ensure that gamers who did not download our recent betas have the best experience possible.

In addition to all of the above, 320.18 WHQL also includes SLI profiles for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Dead Island: Riptide, Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, GRID 2, and Remember Me, as well as updated profiles for Natural Selection 2, Resident Evil 6, and TrackMania² Canyon.

Last but not least, we are also announcing the launch of the NVIDIA Geforce Experience v1.5 which is now shedding its BETA moniker and is now officially bundled with Geforce 320.18 driver and available as a standalone download.

For more in this release, please read our Geforce.com 320.18 driver article:

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-geforce-320-18-whql-drivers-released

Geforce R320.18 Driver Download:

http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Providing Feedback:
Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Please provided the following information we request as best you can. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form from the URL below:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

Please provide the following information as best you can:

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:

2) Is this a driver regression? If yes, what was the last driver version which did not have this driver bug?

3) Operating System:

4) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds and then make another attempt to reproduce the issue you are encountering. For graphics cards which are factory overclocked, you may use a 3rd party utility such as eVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner to adjust the clock speeds of your graphics card. Our NVIDIA Products page lists the NVIDIA reference clock speeds for each of our GPUs.

5) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software

6) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141

7) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. Please provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.

CPU make and model:
Amount of system memory:
Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
Motherboard BIOS version:
Monitor(s) make and model:
Sound card make and model:

8) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171

Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread or leave a driver feedback: Driver Feedback

Posted 05/23/2013 02:31 PM   
I will not download until I'm convinced that fixed the blue face in Assassin's Creed 3 and hang a standard desktop, stay on 314.22. Sorry for me english.
I will not download until I'm convinced that fixed the blue face in Assassin's Creed 3 and hang a standard desktop, stay on 314.22. Sorry for me english.

CPU: i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz Turbo: 3.10GHz
GPU: Zotac GTX560 SE 1Gb
MAINBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-H77M-D3H (rev. 1.0)
RAM: 8Gb
HDD: SAMSUNG HD502HJ 500Gb

Posted 05/23/2013 02:44 PM   
i just let you know [url]https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/542668/pc-games/battlefield-3-graphic-glitch-on-cars/[/url] have been fixed in this driver :) thanks
i just let you know
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/542668/pc-games/battlefield-3-graphic-glitch-on-cars/
have been fixed in this driver :)

thanks

GPU: GTX780 Ti
CPU: 3770k 4.0GHz

Posted 05/23/2013 03:12 PM   
Is there anything new for Metro Last Light or the Titan Power reporting issues or is this just 320.14 as WHQL version? Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html
Is there anything new for Metro Last Light or the Titan Power reporting issues or is this just 320.14 as WHQL version?

Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html

ASUS Z87-WS
Intel i7-4770k at 4400Mhz
32GB DDR3 1866/C9
Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
BeQuiet DarkPowerPro P10 850W
Samsung SA850 (27" 2560x1440)
Windows 8 Pro x64

Posted 05/23/2013 03:13 PM   
the titan shouldn't be listed under 600 series as it's similar to the 780. :/
the titan shouldn't be listed under 600 series as it's similar to the 780. :/

GTX TITAN SLI
GTX 680 PhysX
i7-4930K 4.7 GHz
BenQ W710ST

Posted 05/23/2013 03:34 PM   
[quote="Milenya"]...Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html[/quote] From the download page: "[I]This software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Even if the results displayed by this software exceed the minimum system requirements, your system might not run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn due to the configuration of your computer or resident software. Please understand that this software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Additionally, the performance of this software and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn may differ. Please use this software for reference only.[/I]" Again, as with your last posting, the question of greater concern is how the [b][I]game[/I][/b] plays - not the benchmark. Particularly since the developers state that the performance of one does not necessarily reflect the performance of the other... EDIT: Thanks for the link, though. The new bench is quite a bit busier than the first, isn't it?...
Milenya said:...Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html

From the download page:

"This software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Even if the results displayed by this software exceed the minimum system requirements, your system might not run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn due to the configuration of your computer or resident software. Please understand that this software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Additionally, the performance of this software and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn may differ. Please use this software for reference only.
"

Again, as with your last posting, the question of greater concern is how the game plays - not the benchmark. Particularly since the developers state that the performance of one does not necessarily reflect the performance of the other...

EDIT: Thanks for the link, though. The new bench is quite a bit busier than the first, isn't it?...

Intel Siler DX79SI Desktop Extreme | Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-Extreme | DangerDen M6 and Koolance MVR-40s w/Black Ice Stealths | 32 GB Mushkin PC3-12800LV | NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti SLI | PNY GTX 470 | 24 GB RAMDisk (C:\Temp\Temp) | 120 GB Intel Cherryville SSDs (OS and UserData)| 530 GB Western Digital VelociRaptor SATA 2 RAID0 (C:\Games\) | 60 GB G2 SSDs (XP Pro and Linux) | 3 TB Western Digital USB-3 MyBook (Archive) | LG BP40NS20 USB ODD | LG IPS236 Monitor | LogiTech X-530 Speakers | Plantronics GameCom 780 Headphones | Cooler Master UCP 1100 | Cooler Master HAF XB | Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1

Stock is Extreme now

Posted 05/23/2013 03:51 PM   
[quote="Kingping1"]the titan shouldn't be listed under 600 series as it's similar to the 780. :/[/quote] what do you think the 700 series are? they are 600 series with a different BIOS.
Kingping1 said:the titan shouldn't be listed under 600 series as it's similar to the 780. :/

what do you think the 700 series are? they are 600 series with a different BIOS.

Corsair C70 case, ASUS Sabertooth X58,Intel i7 970 6 core cpu, 24gigs Avant memory, PNY GTX 680 4GB, Corsair AX1200 psu with sleeved cables, Sound Blaster Z, 2 LG Blu-Ray, 2 Crucial M500 120GB SSD, 1 Seagate 500GB HDD, 1 Western Digital VelociRaptor 1TB HDD, Microsoft SideWinder X4 keyboard, Corsair M65 mouse, Xbox 360 controller, Logitech 5.1 speakers, LG 27" IPS LED monitor, 3 Noctua 120mm fans, 2 Noctua 140mm fans, 1 Noctua 92mm fan, Noctua NH-C12P SE14 140mm SSO cpu cooler. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. GPU has a small overclock by me.

Posted 05/23/2013 03:49 PM   
THE EXACT SAME ISSUES WITH BF3 0_0 FIX THE THING, AND FAST, I WANT TO PLAY!
THE EXACT SAME ISSUES WITH BF3 0_0
FIX THE THING, AND FAST, I WANT TO PLAY!

I like to help people for no apparent reason :D

My Specs:
-Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
-Nvidia Geforce GT 540M 2GB
-Intel Core i3-2350M 2.3GHz
-4GB DDR3 RAM (1333MHz)

Posted 05/23/2013 03:58 PM   
[/quote][quote="jaafaman"][quote="Milenya"]...Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html[/quote] From the download page: "[I]This software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Even if the results displayed by this software exceed the minimum system requirements, your system might not run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn due to the configuration of your computer or resident software. Please understand that this software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn. Additionally, the performance of this software and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn may differ. Please use this software for reference only.[/I]" Again, as with your last posting, the question of greater concern is how the [b][I]game[/I][/b] plays - not the benchmark. Particularly since the developers state that the performance of one does not necessarily reflect the performance of the other...[/quote] My last posting? I didn't post anything about this before... You must be confusing me with somebody else. I'm in the closed beta of FFXIV: ARR, I know exactly how its performing with both drivers but due to NDA reasons that can't be discussed in public. ManuelG/Nvidia should look into this game before release if they get the chance.
jaafaman said:
Milenya said:...Also please look into Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, benchmark performance went downhill with 320.xx vs. the older 314.22. The new Benchmark can be found here: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/index.html

From the download page:

"This software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
Even if the results displayed by this software exceed the minimum system requirements, your system might not run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn due to the configuration of your computer or resident software. Please understand that this software does not guarantee that your system will run FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.

Additionally, the performance of this software and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn may differ. Please use this software for reference only.
"

Again, as with your last posting, the question of greater concern is how the game plays - not the benchmark. Particularly since the developers state that the performance of one does not necessarily reflect the performance of the other...

My last posting? I didn't post anything about this before... You must be confusing me with somebody else.

I'm in the closed beta of FFXIV: ARR, I know exactly how its performing with both drivers but due to NDA reasons that can't be discussed in public. ManuelG/Nvidia should look into this game before release if they get the chance.

ASUS Z87-WS
32GB DDR3 1866/C9
Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Windows 8 Pro x64

Posted 05/23/2013 04:10 PM   
[quote="Milenya"]My last posting? I didn't post anything about this before... You must be confusing me with somebody else. I'm in the closed beta of FFXIV: ARR, I know exactly how its performing with both drivers but due to NDA reason that can't be discussed in public.[/quote] Indeed - it was Dahlmel with the first. Apologies. And this is not the FF XIV I had in mind, to be sure. Still, I should think the game's performance, even in BETA, would be more important than the bench's...
Milenya said:My last posting? I didn't post anything about this before... You must be confusing me with somebody else.

I'm in the closed beta of FFXIV: ARR, I know exactly how its performing with both drivers but due to NDA reason that can't be discussed in public.

Indeed - it was Dahlmel with the first. Apologies.

And this is not the FF XIV I had in mind, to be sure.

Still, I should think the game's performance, even in BETA, would be more important than the bench's...

Intel Siler DX79SI Desktop Extreme | Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-Extreme | DangerDen M6 and Koolance MVR-40s w/Black Ice Stealths | 32 GB Mushkin PC3-12800LV | NVIDIA GTX 660 Ti SLI | PNY GTX 470 | 24 GB RAMDisk (C:\Temp\Temp) | 120 GB Intel Cherryville SSDs (OS and UserData)| 530 GB Western Digital VelociRaptor SATA 2 RAID0 (C:\Games\) | 60 GB G2 SSDs (XP Pro and Linux) | 3 TB Western Digital USB-3 MyBook (Archive) | LG BP40NS20 USB ODD | LG IPS236 Monitor | LogiTech X-530 Speakers | Plantronics GameCom 780 Headphones | Cooler Master UCP 1100 | Cooler Master HAF XB | Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1

Stock is Extreme now

Posted 05/23/2013 04:08 PM   
And still Graphicbugs in Battlefield 3. Please fix this, I want the performance of the newer drivers, but all of them have this annoying Graphic Bug
And still Graphicbugs in Battlefield 3.
Please fix this, I want the performance of the newer drivers, but all of them have this annoying Graphic Bug

Posted 05/23/2013 04:17 PM   
I have a question: Fixed bug with blue faces of the characters Assassin's Creed 3. Sorry for my english
I have a question: Fixed bug with blue faces of the characters Assassin's Creed 3. Sorry for my english

CPU: i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80GHz Turbo: 3.10GHz
GPU: Zotac GTX560 SE 1Gb
MAINBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-H77M-D3H (rev. 1.0)
RAM: 8Gb
HDD: SAMSUNG HD502HJ 500Gb

Posted 05/23/2013 04:18 PM   
[quote="jaafaman"]Indeed - it was Dahlmel with the first. Apologies. And this is not the FF XIV I had in mind, to be sure. Still, I should think the game's performance, even in BETA, would be more important than the bench's...[/quote] yea thats true of course :) Its hard to tell if possible performance problems are related to their engine or the nvidia driver.
jaafaman said:Indeed - it was Dahlmel with the first. Apologies.

And this is not the FF XIV I had in mind, to be sure.

Still, I should think the game's performance, even in BETA, would be more important than the bench's...

yea thats true of course :) Its hard to tell if possible performance problems are related to their engine or the nvidia driver.

ASUS Z87-WS
32GB DDR3 1866/C9
Nvidia Geforce GTX Titan
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
Windows 8 Pro x64

Posted 05/23/2013 04:32 PM   
Any word on whether or not the Lenovo Y500 SLI problems have been fixed with this driver?
Any word on whether or not the Lenovo Y500 SLI problems have been fixed with this driver?

Posted 05/23/2013 04:53 PM   
'Nvidia installer failed' with 320.18 drivers, and a Windows 7 64-bit OS. However, prior drivers (314.22, 320.14, 320.00) are all able to install.
'Nvidia installer failed' with 320.18 drivers, and a Windows 7 64-bit OS. However, prior drivers (314.22, 320.14, 320.00) are all able to install.

Posted 05/23/2013 04:57 PM   
  1 / 107    
Scroll To Top