AutoCAD Mini-Driver Update Request for New Quadro Kepler Series Cards
I am hoping that the nVidia Dev team monitors this driver forum for the new Kepler series cards that have been released for the Quadro cards, such as K5000 and K2000D. An excellent review of the K5000 was published in Xbit Laboratories on 1/16/2013 by Ilya Gavrichenkov. About the only negative aspect of the review was the lack of an AutoCAD mini-driver update which slows high performance rendering. The AutoCAD mini-driver has not been updated since 2011; AutoCAD 2014 was recently released. I hope the AutoCAD user community can persuade nVidia to update the mini-driver soon. It costs a lot of money to assemble a professional CAD workstation, and high-speed rendering is a basic requirement. Thanks for your consideration!
I am hoping that the nVidia Dev team monitors this driver forum for the new Kepler series cards that have been released for the Quadro cards, such as K5000 and K2000D.

An excellent review of the K5000 was published in Xbit Laboratories on 1/16/2013 by Ilya Gavrichenkov. About the only negative aspect of the review was the lack of an AutoCAD mini-driver update which slows high performance rendering. The AutoCAD mini-driver has not been updated since 2011; AutoCAD 2014 was recently released.

I hope the AutoCAD user community can persuade nVidia to update the mini-driver soon. It costs a lot of money to assemble a professional CAD workstation, and high-speed rendering is a basic requirement.

Thanks for your consideration!

Posted 05/04/2013 05:09 AM   
Scroll To Top