Blue screen [314.22] [Gtx570] [nvlddmkm.sys]
Hi everyone ! I'm here to ask some help for a bluescreen problem ! I will try to expose it clearly but I'm a not that good in english, so I apologize if you don't understand all I write :( Ok, let's try to explain ! I have formated my computer a few days ago (downgrade Windows 8 to Windows 7) and I also have reinstalled all the lastest drivers. But, after playing some minutes (that can be 10minutes or more than 1 hour), my screens (I'm on dual screen) turn black and after freezing (while the sound of the game is continuing to be played) 20-30sec, I got a bluescreen and the computer restarts. I search on forums since 2 days, I have tried many things, but nothing can fix my problem ... All the things I have tried for my problem : - Reinstall drivers (after cleaning with CCleaner, delete C:\NVIDIA) - Extract nvlddmkm.sys from nvlddmkm.sy_ in C:\NIVIDIA and replace it in the drivers folders - Flash the Bios with the lastest version - And some others little things I'm a little desperate, I really hope you can help me :( And I have a last thing to ask you, do you think that booting with UEFI can be the problem ? I have read some threads about this, and it seems to be a problem for a lot of people, but I don't really know if it is one. Any suggestion ? Here is some WhoCrashed reports if that can help you : [code]Crash Dump Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 27/03/2013 00:10:37 GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032713-28984-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x9336AC) Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80073A0010, 0xFFFFF880071646AC, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4) Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 company: NVIDIA Corporation description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 , NVIDIA Corporation). Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR On Wed 27/03/2013 00:10:37 GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (0xFFFFF880071646AC) Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80073A0010, 0xFFFFF880071646AC, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4) Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 company: NVIDIA Corporation description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed. A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 , NVIDIA Corporation). Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR [/code] I have this computer since more 1 year and this is the first time I have problems like that ... [b]Thank's for reading, I hope you have a solution for me :)[/b]
Hi everyone !

I'm here to ask some help for a bluescreen problem ! I will try to expose it clearly but I'm a not that good in english, so I apologize if you don't understand all I write :(

Ok, let's try to explain ! I have formated my computer a few days ago (downgrade Windows 8 to Windows 7) and I also have reinstalled all the lastest drivers. But, after playing some minutes (that can be 10minutes or more than 1 hour), my screens (I'm on dual screen) turn black and after freezing (while the sound of the game is continuing to be played) 20-30sec, I got a bluescreen and the computer restarts.

I search on forums since 2 days, I have tried many things, but nothing can fix my problem ... All the things I have tried for my problem :
- Reinstall drivers (after cleaning with CCleaner, delete C:\NVIDIA)
- Extract nvlddmkm.sys from nvlddmkm.sy_ in C:\NIVIDIA and replace it in the drivers folders
- Flash the Bios with the lastest version
- And some others little things

I'm a little desperate, I really hope you can help me :(

And I have a last thing to ask you, do you think that booting with UEFI can be the problem ? I have read some threads about this, and it seems to be a problem for a lot of people, but I don't really know if it is one. Any suggestion ?

Here is some WhoCrashed reports if that can help you :

Crash Dump Analysis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Wed 27/03/2013 00:10:37 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\032713-28984-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x9336AC)
Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80073A0010, 0xFFFFF880071646AC, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22
Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

On Wed 27/03/2013 00:10:37 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (0xFFFFF880071646AC)
Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFA80073A0010, 0xFFFFF880071646AC, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)
Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sys
product: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22
company: NVIDIA Corporation
description: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22
Bug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 , NVIDIA Corporation).
Google query: NVIDIA Corporation VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

I have this computer since more 1 year and this is the first time I have problems like that ...

Thank's for reading, I hope you have a solution for me :)

Posted 03/27/2013 01:08 PM   
[quote="Zatae42"]Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR Thank's for reading, I hope you have a solution for me :)[/quote] There are two pinned/sticky topics providing several solutions to this issue. Good luck.
Zatae42 said:Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

Thank's for reading, I hope you have a solution for me :)

There are two pinned/sticky topics providing several solutions to this issue. Good luck.

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 03/27/2013 01:29 PM   
No one is talking about UEFI, do you think it's may be my problem ?
No one is talking about UEFI, do you think it's may be my problem ?

Posted 03/27/2013 02:00 PM   
[quote]extracted nvlddmkm.sys from nvlddmkm.sy_[/quote] I hope you used the expand utility.......
extracted nvlddmkm.sys from nvlddmkm.sy_

I hope you used the expand utility.......

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

CPU:Intel i7 920 @ 3.8(D0), Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, Monitor:BenQ G2400WDHDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD BlackCase:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1

Posted 03/28/2013 12:33 AM   
Had the same issue! Have a gtx 570 and had downloaded the new 314.22 driver, after that my pc started to show this "VIDEO_TDR_ERROR" BSOD on the startup. Already uninstalled the driver and installed the older one, already deleted all things with "nvidia" in the name (folders and registry entries), already plugged it with another cable, already resetted the bios to default configuration, already restored the OS to a previous date and nothing worked... Now I'm using my integrated video card, and waiting for some solution for that problem, or a new driver to test =( Thx for reading and sorry for gramatical mistakes, english is not my primary language
Had the same issue!

Have a gtx 570 and had downloaded the new 314.22 driver, after that my pc started to show this "VIDEO_TDR_ERROR" BSOD on the startup. Already uninstalled the driver and installed the older one, already deleted all things with "nvidia" in the name (folders and registry entries), already plugged it with another cable, already resetted the bios to default configuration, already restored the OS to a previous date and nothing worked...

Now I'm using my integrated video card, and waiting for some solution for that problem, or a new driver to test =(

Thx for reading and sorry for gramatical mistakes, english is not my primary language

Posted 03/31/2013 02:34 AM   
Click on our website: === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== The website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration. All these products are our free transport, prices are competitive, we can also accept paypal j, after the payment within short time, can ship. Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30 Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15 New era cap $12 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20 accept paypal and free shipping === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== === ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) ===== ==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) ===== [i]This comment was nuked by cevo_mershon at 04/09/13 9:28 PM GMT[/i]

This Comment Has Been Nuked

Posted 04/09/2013 02:38 AM   
Check the temps of the vidiocard and if it the wires are good and if the card is seated oke Check the memory timings and voltages with cpu-z and run the mem check
Check the temps of the vidiocard and if it the wires are good and if the card is seated oke
Check the memory timings and voltages with cpu-z and run the mem check

GPU: Asus gtx Titan
CPU: Intel i7 975 @ 4.5
Motherboard: Asus Rampage 2 Extreme
System Memory: Corsair DDR3 @1600
Primary Monitor: Benq
Operating System: Windows 7 64
HDD Type: Samsung 840 pro AHCI
PSU: Corsair 860
Sound: Creative soundblaster X-Fi

Posted 04/09/2013 07:06 AM   
Go back to an older driver, the latter are pure garbage. And when you have to renew the PC NEVER buy a gforce. this is the best solution.
Go back to an older driver, the latter are pure garbage.
And when you have to renew the PC NEVER buy a gforce. this is the best solution.

Geforce GTX 570
Drivers: 327.23
Windows 8.1 pro (64 Bits)
Factory overclocked
------------------------
AMD Phenom II x4 940 (3013 Mhz)
HARD DISK: 500GB WD Caviar SATA 16MB
RAM: 6g
ASUS M3N-HT Deluxe/HDMI
Motherboard BIOS version: 3401
Drivers: 15.56
Monitor: Philips 236GDH

Posted 04/09/2013 12:52 PM   
I know this may sound crazy, but underclock your GPU in both Memory Clock and Core Clock about -60 or so points. That instantly resolved this same issue that I had. At least, I think it did. I mean, the drivers are still causing previously stable games to lag, but no more BSODS at least. GeForce GTX 660 Drivers: 314.22 Windows 7 Professional SP1
I know this may sound crazy, but underclock your GPU in both Memory Clock and Core Clock about -60 or so points. That instantly resolved this same issue that I had. At least, I think it did. I mean, the drivers are still causing previously stable games to lag, but no more BSODS at least.

GeForce GTX 660
Drivers: 314.22
Windows 7 Professional SP1

Posted 04/09/2013 03:16 PM   
I have the same issue, first mouse starts lagging on desktop, small freezing occurs then mouse cursor corruption then BSOD. GeForce GTX 460 Driver: 314.22 OS: Windows 8 Pro
I have the same issue, first mouse starts lagging on desktop, small freezing occurs then mouse cursor corruption then BSOD.

GeForce GTX 460
Driver: 314.22

Posted 05/28/2013 03:26 AM   
never buy an nvidia product, indeed. i have a problem and im searching it in web for months but i still got nothing, even nvidia support doesnt know what the hell is going on, they are so careless.i can play battlefield 3 using my videocard but any other game just crashes and goes bsod.nvidia is so troublesome
never buy an nvidia product, indeed. i have a problem and im searching it in web for months but i still got nothing, even nvidia support doesnt know what the hell is going on, they are so careless.i can play battlefield 3 using my videocard but any other game just crashes and goes bsod.nvidia is so troublesome

Posted 10/28/2013 10:18 AM   
Scroll To Top