GeForce GT 610 Installed and detects 3 of 4 monitors but is only displaying 2.
GeForce GT 610 Installed and detects 3 of 4 monitors but is only displaying 2. I installed this card about 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to get the other 2 of 4 monitors to display, although MDT EZY software detects 3 of 4 monitors I've only had success getting 2 of them to work properly in split mode. It was a nightmare getting the graphics card installed initially, after some bios tweaking and windows display configuration I finally got 2 of 4 displays working. I've uninstalled and re-installed all nVidia software/drivers along with the MDT EZY software. I also tried different versions of each and I even tried to see if there was a conflict with the different versions working together (nVidia + MDT EZY) and still nothing. Help in regards to this topic would be greatly appreciated. I'm running XP Pro SP2 Pentium(R)D 2.80GHz 1GB Ram. Thanks in advance! Edit: Also using 4 HPL1940T 19" monitors all with DVI-D cables. Edit2: Added 1GB of ram (totaling 2GB which is minimum system requirement) and got MDT EZY to detect the 4th display but still can't get 2 of 4 monitors to display anything.
GeForce GT 610 Installed and detects 3 of 4 monitors but is only displaying 2.

I installed this card about 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to get the other 2 of 4 monitors to display, although MDT EZY software detects 3 of 4 monitors I've only had success getting 2 of them to work properly in split mode. It was a nightmare getting the graphics card installed initially, after some bios tweaking and windows display configuration I finally got 2 of 4 displays working. I've uninstalled and re-installed all nVidia software/drivers along with the MDT EZY software. I also tried different versions of each and I even tried to see if there was a conflict with the different versions working together (nVidia + MDT EZY) and still nothing. Help in regards to this topic would be greatly appreciated. I'm running XP Pro SP2 Pentium(R)D 2.80GHz 1GB Ram. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also using 4 HPL1940T 19" monitors all with DVI-D cables.

Edit2: Added 1GB of ram (totaling 2GB which is minimum system requirement) and got MDT EZY to detect the 4th display but still can't get 2 of 4 monitors to display anything.

“Instinct is something which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile.” -Nikola Tesla

Posted 03/18/2013 04:28 PM   
Bumped
Bumped

“Instinct is something which transcends knowledge. We have, undoubtedly, certain finer fibers that enable us to perceive truths when logical deduction, or any other willful effort of the brain, is futile.” -Nikola Tesla

Posted 03/19/2013 06:02 PM   
Bumped. Any suggestions?
Bumped. Any suggestions?

Posted 03/21/2013 02:18 PM   
Scroll To Top