Low Fps on Game - Tera Online
Hello to all,I am trying to play Tera Online with this specs - Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT , Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHz,3 gigs and my FPS is low(10-20) I am playing on Low settings and its still low FPS.I know my computer is not that powerfull but I am hoping someone could help me do some configuration on my Nvidia somehow atleast to increase my FPS to 20-30 on Low.I play other MMORPGs but I got atlease 30 FPS on them.I done some options in the Control Panel but still its not enough.And I am sorry if I got the wrong section I am new here :)
Hello to all,I am trying to play Tera Online with this specs - Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT , Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHz,3 gigs and my FPS is low(10-20) I am playing on Low settings and its still low FPS.I know my computer is not that powerfull but I am hoping someone could help me do some configuration on my Nvidia somehow atleast to increase my FPS to 20-30 on Low.I play other MMORPGs but I got atlease 30 FPS on them.I done some options in the Control Panel but still its not enough.And I am sorry if I got the wrong section I am new here :)

Posted 03/06/2013 09:22 PM   
Scroll To Top