Geforce GT 620 not working, newly bought!
Hello i just bought a new ASUS Nvidia Geforce GT 620 today, i followed all instructions to install it and then i went to turn on the computer and the monitor doesn't seem to work , it comes on but screen is blank , sometimes with the mouse, other times the monitor doesn't come on, can someone help ?
Hello i just bought a new ASUS Nvidia Geforce GT 620 today, i followed all instructions to install it and then i went to turn on the computer and the monitor doesn't seem to work , it comes on but screen is blank , sometimes with the mouse, other times the monitor doesn't come on, can someone help ?

Posted 03/04/2013 12:12 AM   
Did you formated your pc or removed old drivers before install the VGA? Wich VGA you had before the GT620? Try testing the VGA in someone's PC. Is better that person have some knowledge so he can help you. Also, wich windows you are using?
Did you formated your pc or removed old drivers before install the VGA? Wich VGA you had before the GT620? Try testing the VGA in someone's PC. Is better that person have some knowledge so he can help you. Also, wich windows you are using?

XPS8300, intel I7 2600 @3.4GHz, 8GB DDR3 1333MHz,EVGA GTX660 SC

Posted 03/04/2013 01:13 AM   
i removed the old driver, i only had the onboard graphics card before the new one and im using windows 8
i removed the old driver, i only had the onboard graphics card before the new one and im using windows 8

Posted 03/04/2013 02:40 AM   
yep, i put the card in, put monitor cable inot new port, turned on but the monitor doesnt come on, it worked on my tv at first but now it cant pick up a video input from both cables i have tried
yep, i put the card in, put monitor cable inot new port, turned on but the monitor doesnt come on, it worked on my tv at first but now it cant pick up a video input from both cables i have tried

Posted 03/04/2013 01:35 PM   
Can you acess your motherboard BIOS? If not, remove the VGA, plug the cables in the motherboard, access BIOS, set in the display options to autodetect video card ten restart with vga plugged
Can you acess your motherboard BIOS? If not, remove the VGA, plug the cables in the motherboard, access BIOS, set in the display options to autodetect video card ten restart with vga plugged

Posted 03/04/2013 04:55 PM   
not i cant but the same thing happens with the motherboard plug too its as if the new card is blocking the monitor from my tower :(
not i cant but the same thing happens with the motherboard plug too its as if the new card is blocking the monitor from my tower :(

Posted 03/04/2013 10:16 PM   
Remove the gpu then try to access the BIOS. In the first seconds when the pc is starting, press F12. Try multiples times. If you can't, you probably have motherboard problems
Remove the gpu then try to access the BIOS. In the first seconds when the pc is starting, press F12. Try multiples times. If you can't, you probably have motherboard problems

Posted 03/05/2013 02:49 AM   
Scroll To Top