Nvidia GTX 660m graphics glitch problem
Hi I bought a msi laptop a few days ago and im having a strange graphics problem. when ever i use 3ds max or photoshop the screen has random pixel flashes when ever i move around in these programs. I think it has something to do with the gpu being used. the normal graphics are fine but the gpu kicks in whenever these programs are on. has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a solution. The whole reason i bought this laptop was for using these programs for work and college. my laptop specs are: i7 processor, nvidia geforce gtx 660m / 2gb gddr5, 8 gigs ram, 750 gb hdd. windows 8. please, please, please someone help. id hate to think i bought a very expensive paperweight.
Hi
I bought a msi laptop a few days ago and im having a strange graphics problem. when ever i use 3ds max or photoshop the screen has random pixel flashes when ever i move around in these programs. I think it has something to do with the gpu being used. the normal graphics are fine but the gpu kicks in whenever these programs are on.
has anyone else encountered this problem and is there a solution. The whole reason i bought this laptop was for using these programs for work and college.

my laptop specs are: i7 processor, nvidia geforce gtx 660m / 2gb gddr5, 8 gigs ram, 750 gb hdd. windows 8.

please, please, please someone help. id hate to think i bought a very expensive paperweight.

Posted 02/18/2013 09:51 PM   
Hey! I have the same (probably exact) laptop as you are and I'm just now running into an issue. Unfortunately, its not with my Photoshop or any adobe program, but a video game. Will load other games but completely doesnt function with that particular one. Hope we get this sorted out! Good Luck!
Hey! I have the same (probably exact) laptop as you are and I'm just now running into an issue.
Unfortunately, its not with my Photoshop or any adobe program, but a video game. Will load other games but completely doesnt function with that particular one.
Hope we get this sorted out!
Good Luck!

Posted 10/22/2013 09:34 PM   
Scroll To Top