Wrong gpu being used while playing witcher
Hi, recently it came to my attention that witcher 2 im playing atm is not using my nvidia geforce 540m card, instead its using integrated intel card. (checked it using nvidia gpu activity) I have changed settings in nvidia control panel multiple times with no result, i "run the game with graphics processor", i even tried disabling integrated gpu through device manager (couldn't do it any other way) with no result as it turns out that one card needs the other to work. My laptop asus n73sv has Windows 7 home premium 64 bit nvidia geforce 540m (drivers up to 310.70) could anyone pls help me Seriously, nobody has any suggestions?
Hi,
recently it came to my attention that witcher 2 im playing atm is not using my nvidia geforce 540m card, instead its using integrated intel card. (checked it using nvidia gpu activity)

I have changed settings in nvidia control panel multiple times with no result, i "run the game with graphics processor", i even tried disabling integrated gpu through device manager (couldn't do it any other way) with no result as it turns out that one card needs the other to work.

My laptop asus n73sv has
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
nvidia geforce 540m (drivers up to 310.70)
could anyone pls help me

Seriously, nobody has any suggestions?

Posted 02/14/2013 01:53 PM   
Having the same problem with many other games I did not find a fix yet
Having the same problem with many other games I did not find a fix yet

Posted 02/18/2013 04:06 AM   
Scroll To Top