Can't install drivers for GeForce 610
I tried everything. Support told that they don't know what the problem is. So I came here. So I have always had problems installing drivers, but usually company from who I bought product solved it for me and when i asked them what was problem they said "drivers weren't compatible with your system" . I have win7 32-bit. This was last message from support: Hello, Our development team review the device ID (104A) and this device is already included in all our our drivers, and has been for the past 9 months. I checked the 310.90 driver "nv_disp.inf" file and confirm the 4-part deviceID is included. NVIDIA_DEV.104A = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 610" I suspect this is more then just adding the device ID for the GPU, the system appears to be having problem detecting the card. And if you see the same problem using drivers from Gigabyte then this is surely not due to lack of device ID issue. I'm not sure exactly what they're modifying to get the drivers to install but I suggest you report the issue back to Gigabyte so they can investigate. As far as we can tell the 4-part device ID for the GeForce GT 610 is included in all our drivers.
I tried everything. Support told that they don't know what the problem is. So I came here.
So I have always had problems installing drivers, but usually company from who I bought product solved it for me and when i asked them what was problem they said "drivers weren't compatible with your system" .
I have win7 32-bit.

This was last message from support:
Hello,

Our development team review the device ID (104A) and this device is already included in all our our drivers, and has been for the past 9 months. I checked the 310.90 driver "nv_disp.inf" file and confirm the 4-part deviceID is included.

NVIDIA_DEV.104A = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 610"

I suspect this is more then just adding the device ID for the GPU, the system appears to be having problem detecting the card. And if you see the same problem using drivers from Gigabyte then this is surely not due to lack of device ID issue. I'm not sure exactly what they're modifying to get the drivers to install but I suggest you report the issue back to Gigabyte so they can investigate. As far as we can tell the 4-part device ID for the GeForce GT 610 is included in all our drivers.

Posted 02/10/2013 01:10 PM   
Please provide entire PNP Device ID string as well as a link to the drivers you are trying to install. Start > Run > msinfo32 > Components > Display > PNP Device ID
Please provide entire PNP Device ID string as well as a link to the drivers you are trying to install.

Start > Run > msinfo32 > Components > Display > PNP Device ID

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 02/11/2013 12:22 AM   
[quote="nvtweakman"]Please provide entire PNP Device ID string as well as a link to the drivers you are trying to install. Start > Run > msinfo32 > Components > Display > PNP Device ID[/quote] I found display device under "problematic devices" [img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/9089/systeminformations.png[/img] error code is : Drivers are not installed. This is driver that i tried to install: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/55048 P.S sorry that it took me so long to reply.
nvtweakman said:Please provide entire PNP Device ID string as well as a link to the drivers you are trying to install.

Start > Run > msinfo32 > Components > Display > PNP Device ID

I found display device under "problematic devices"

error code is : Drivers are not installed.

This is driver that i tried to install: http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/55048

P.S sorry that it took me so long to reply.

Posted 02/17/2013 07:42 PM   
[s]You can use Windows device manager as an alternative. Display adapter > Properties > Details > Hardware Ids If at no point can you determine hardware ID then that is the source of your problem. NVIDIA drivers will not install unless the video card is properly detected by the system.[/s] Ok I see you edited your post. Try drivers included with the product packaging or from the manufacturer's website. See if [url=http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/]GPU-Z[/url] can detect anything about your graphics card, and if so press the camera button in the upper right corner to capture and upload a screenshot.
You can use Windows device manager as an alternative. Display adapter > Properties > Details > Hardware Ids

If at no point can you determine hardware ID then that is the source of your problem. NVIDIA drivers will not install unless the video card is properly detected by the system.

Ok I see you edited your post.

Try drivers included with the product packaging or from the manufacturer's website.

See if GPU-Z can detect anything about your graphics card, and if so press the camera button in the upper right corner to capture and upload a screenshot.

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the

Posted 02/17/2013 07:49 PM   
I saw your edit and made some changes to my last post. Typically Windows will install a standard VGA driver for graphics cards that are not natively supported by Windows' built-in NVIDIA graphics driver. Check the device manager to see if that is the case, and if not, manually apply the VGA driver using hardware wizard. Once the standard VGA driver is installed successfully, try installing NVIDIA driver again.
I saw your edit and made some changes to my last post.

Typically Windows will install a standard VGA driver for graphics cards that are not natively supported by Windows' built-in NVIDIA graphics driver. Check the device manager to see if that is the case, and if not, manually apply the VGA driver using hardware wizard. Once the standard VGA driver is installed successfully, try installing NVIDIA driver again.

Posted 02/17/2013 08:13 PM   
"Typically Windows will install a standard VGA driver for graphics cards that are not natively supported by Windows' built-in NVIDIA graphics driver. Check the device manager to see if that is the case, and if not, manually apply the VGA driver using hardware wizard. Once the standard VGA driver is installed successfully, try installing NVIDIA driver again." tried, successfully installed VGA drivers, but couldn't install NVIDIA drivers.
"Typically Windows will install a standard VGA driver for graphics cards that are not natively supported by Windows' built-in NVIDIA graphics driver. Check the device manager to see if that is the case, and if not, manually apply the VGA driver using hardware wizard. Once the standard VGA driver is installed successfully, try installing NVIDIA driver again."

tried, successfully installed VGA drivers, but couldn't install NVIDIA drivers.

Posted 02/20/2013 09:27 PM   
typically, not solved
typically, not solved

Posted 03/03/2013 05:45 PM   
Scroll To Top