NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version 310.90 stopped responding problem
Hi, i just recently played a Company of Heroes game and this happend and the game crashed. No black screen or anything the game just freeze and the pop up thing in the right bottom corner showed up and the game crashed. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LiocFpu.jpg[/IMG] Why does this happend, how can i solve it? My PC specs are CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz RAM: 8.1 GB Video Card: GeForce GTX 670 If you wanna know more pc specs just ask me and il try to find them, i have never had this problem before on this computer this is the first time it happens on this computer. And i have never had problem with the game i played on the picture either before. Please help me with this, last time i had this kind of problem was because my graphic card was broken on my laptop :( And i hope to god that havent happend again now :( If you cant see what it says on the picture, right click on it and click open image in new tab and then you can zoom in on it :( Added the picture below this text for anyone that rather wants to download it themself and look :(
Hi, i just recently played a Company of Heroes game and this happend and the game crashed. No black screen or anything the game just freeze and the pop up thing in the right bottom corner showed up and the game crashed. Image

Why does this happend, how can i solve it?

My PC specs are
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz
RAM: 8.1 GB
Video Card: GeForce GTX 670

If you wanna know more pc specs just ask me and il try to find them, i have never had this problem before on this computer this is the first time it happens on this computer. And i have never had problem with the game i played on the picture either before.

Please help me with this, last time i had this kind of problem was because my graphic card was broken on my laptop
:( And i hope to god that havent happend again now :(

If you cant see what it says on the picture, right click on it and click open image in new tab and then you can zoom in on it :(

Added the picture below this text for anyone that rather wants to download it themself and look :(

Posted 02/07/2013 03:37 PM   
Scroll To Top