GeForce Experience on Windows Startup
So let me get this straight. I love the program, but find it annoying to have it auto Startup when my computer turns on. I know the MSCONFIG RUN command to disable startup programs. But am hesitant to do this as I dont want to cause System or Driver instability since I do not know just how deep Geforce Experience has rooted itself into my computer. Of course I have done this with other programs in the past that lack an actual option in their own settings to disable running on Windows Startup., and have had no issues. Has anyone else tried and have you had any issues? I want GE , but only when Im about to play games Just in case you need to know for some reason, GeForce Experience (BETA Version 1.0.1.0 ) W7 SP1 (64bit) Intel Core I7 - 2600 GTX 660 (306.97) Also, Apart from helping me by posting your own experiences (PUN) , Mabye this will reach Nvidia's ear and mabye add a "Run at Windows Startup" Option to Geforce Experience if possible. Thanks =D
So let me get this straight.

I love the program, but find it annoying to have it auto Startup when my computer turns on. I know the MSCONFIG RUN command to disable startup programs. But am hesitant to do this as I dont want to cause System or Driver instability since I do not know just how deep Geforce Experience has rooted itself into my computer. Of course I have done this with other programs in the past that lack an actual option in their own settings to disable running on Windows Startup., and have had no issues.

Has anyone else tried and have you had any issues? I want GE , but only when Im about to play games

Just in case you need to know for some reason,

GeForce Experience (BETA Version 1.0.1.0 )
W7 SP1 (64bit)
Intel Core I7 - 2600
GTX 660 (306.97)

Also, Apart from helping me by posting your own experiences (PUN) , Mabye this will reach Nvidia's ear and mabye add a "Run at Windows Startup" Option to Geforce Experience if possible. Thanks =D

Asus Z87-Plus
Intel 4670K (Stock) Hyper212 EVO
EVGA GTX 760 w/ ACX (Stock) (350.12)
8GB Adata RAM 1600Mhz
Corsair RM650 PSU
60GB SSD Kingston SSDNowV300 5.05FW (OS)
1TB Seagate Barracuda (Games)
Logitech G500 Z553 G27 G510 MX C525 G230
HyperX Cloud White
Corsair K60
NZXT H440
Thrustmaster T F.L.I.G.H.T HOTAS

Posted 02/07/2013 01:55 PM   
This drives me nuts, too. I went to "msconfig" but it doesn't even show up on the start-up list???? I sent them an email about this. Waiting for a response.
This drives me nuts, too. I went to "msconfig" but it doesn't even show up on the start-up list???? I sent them an email about this. Waiting for a response.

Posted 01/14/2014 06:10 PM   
Scroll To Top