Unable to connect to Nvidia, Try again later.
  1 / 3    
i have had this problem for 7 months now. I can't for the life of me get the control panel or the geforce experience to update the drivers or the sli profiles. I have to manually update my card every single time. But i'd like to correct this as it shouldn't be doing it. I pinged gfe.nvidia.com through cmd and received 4/4 packets, lost none. I'v shut down eset firewall, still nothing. Uninstalled the latest stable driver, used drive sweeper in safe mode to clean it out. Installed the latest beta driver, and still nothing. Can anyone help? Gtx 680.
i have had this problem for 7 months now.

I can't for the life of me get the control panel or the geforce experience to update the drivers or the sli profiles.

I have to manually update my card every single time. But i'd like to correct this as it shouldn't be doing it.

I pinged gfe.nvidia.com through cmd and received 4/4 packets, lost none.

I'v shut down eset firewall, still nothing.

Uninstalled the latest stable driver, used drive sweeper in safe mode to clean it out.
Installed the latest beta driver, and still nothing.

Can anyone help?

Gtx 680.

Posted 02/04/2013 10:44 PM   
I have the same problem too... It was alright last week and somehow this week it stops working. Got the same error message whenever i use the build in Update Preference to check for updates. Is it something wrong with my system? Can somebody over at nvidia shed some light on this? Please advice :(
I have the same problem too... It was alright last week and somehow this week it stops working. Got the same error message whenever i use the build in Update Preference to check for updates. Is it something wrong with my system? Can somebody over at nvidia shed some light on this?

Please advice :(

Posted 02/13/2013 02:38 PM   
Same here :/
Same here :/

Posted 02/13/2013 02:52 PM   
Same thing happened for me too just now .dunno whats the problem but its hapening for the first time
Same thing happened for me too just now .dunno whats the problem but its hapening for the first time

Posted 02/13/2013 09:23 PM   
i hope nvidia fixes this issue cuz that is the easy way to update drivers instead of skimming through the website.
i hope nvidia fixes this issue cuz that is the easy way to update drivers instead of skimming through the website.

Posted 02/13/2013 09:24 PM   
i have this problem too, any ideas?
i have this problem too,
any ideas?

Posted 09/05/2013 07:15 PM   
I just recently acquired this problem as well with geforce experience.
I just recently acquired this problem as well with geforce experience.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Formula
Memory: 16 GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1600Mhz
Graphics Card: 2X EVGA GTX 680 SC SLI
Hard Drive: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB X2
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR
Power Supply: COUGAR CMX 1000W
Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
CPU cooling: Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige

Posted 10/17/2013 04:06 PM   
i too experiencing the same problem. i changed my os and after that i came across this problem could any one resolve this please .....?
i too experiencing the same problem.
i changed my os and after that i came across this problem
could any one resolve this please .....?

Posted 10/25/2013 12:09 PM   
I just started having this problem too. Trying to update to the R331.82 update and my computer begins to download the update, but after about 10 seconds it goes from downloading at normal speeds to virtually nothing. Eventually I get an error message saying that I cannot connect to Nvidia due to internet issues, however, I am currently USING my internet and writing this post... I have a Geforce GT 635M GPU
I just started having this problem too. Trying to update to the R331.82 update and my computer begins to download the update, but after about 10 seconds it goes from downloading at normal speeds to virtually nothing. Eventually I get an error message saying that I cannot connect to Nvidia due to internet issues, however, I am currently USING my internet and writing this post... I have a Geforce GT 635M GPU

Posted 11/20/2013 02:25 AM   
I have today seen on PC #2 there was an update and the update applied So i went to PC #1 to apply the update, but PC #1 is now having the error above, with the last successfull check 24 hours ago. I have manually installed the new latest drivers, choosing a "clean install" and afterwards this problem remains, only now it also shows no games and can not find any when scanning ?? - I have checked that the games directorys are set correctly for scanning - I have checked the windows firewall and the update service is allowed through (i also tried turning off the firewall and trying, same problem). - i can ping the gfe.nvidia.com website (8.36.113.132) perfectly fine - I have tried making the service logon as local system (did not work and swapped back to UpdatusUser as it is suppose to be) service starts and restarts fine - Checked the event viewer for errors, the only listed event is; " The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer. If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event. The following information was included with the event: Starting manual check for updates " This is very annoying, has nvidia come up with any solutions as it seems there are forum posts with simular issues since GFE launched and i have found no solutions in any of those posts I am running windows 8.1 64bit with a GTX690
I have today seen on PC #2 there was an update and the update applied

So i went to PC #1 to apply the update, but PC #1 is now having the error above, with the last successfull check 24 hours ago. I have manually installed the new latest drivers, choosing a "clean install" and afterwards this problem remains, only now it also shows no games and can not find any when scanning ??

- I have checked that the games directorys are set correctly for scanning
- I have checked the windows firewall and the update service is allowed through (i also tried turning off the firewall and trying, same problem).
- i can ping the gfe.nvidia.com website (8.36.113.132) perfectly fine
- I have tried making the service logon as local system (did not work and swapped back to UpdatusUser as it is suppose to be) service starts and restarts fine
- Checked the event viewer for errors, the only listed event is;

"
The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA GeForce Experience Service cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Starting manual check for updates
"

This is very annoying, has nvidia come up with any solutions as it seems there are forum posts with simular issues since GFE launched and i have found no solutions in any of those posts

I am running windows 8.1 64bit with a GTX690

Posted 11/20/2013 06:38 PM   
Just an update, the PC #2 now has the same error since GFE updated to the new drivers today (was working before as it prompted me to upgrade)
Just an update, the PC #2 now has the same error since GFE updated to the new drivers today (was working before as it prompted me to upgrade)

Posted 11/20/2013 06:41 PM   
I have the same issue. Maybe Nvidia is having server issues.
I have the same issue. Maybe Nvidia is having server issues.

Posted 11/20/2013 07:22 PM   
Would be nice if nvidia can say something if this is the case.... service status ?
Would be nice if nvidia can say something if this is the case.... service status ?

Posted 11/20/2013 07:31 PM   
Problem still alive and well. And still no one at nvidia gives a damn. Looks like I'm buying ATI next upgrade.
Problem still alive and well. And still no one at nvidia gives a damn. Looks like I'm buying ATI next upgrade.

Posted 12/27/2013 04:10 PM   
[quote="Innomen"]Problem still alive and well. And still no one at NVIDIA gives a damn. Looks like I'm buying ATI next upgrade.[/quote]Are you switching to AMD (ATI no longer exists) just because NVIDIA is obviously having server problems? You could just manually download the update. You're ridiculous. lol.
Innomen said:Problem still alive and well. And still no one at NVIDIA gives a damn. Looks like I'm buying ATI next upgrade.
Are you switching to AMD (ATI no longer exists) just because NVIDIA is obviously having server problems? You could just manually download the update. You're ridiculous. lol.

Posted 01/09/2014 01:33 AM   
  1 / 3    
Scroll To Top