Issues with my ASUS K55V (Mostly with my video NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M *2GB)
So I'm having this problem long ago but I've tought that I can't fix it and I quit strugling with it. (INTRO) Laptop ASUS K55V CPU Intel Core i7-3610qm, 2,3 GHZ 4GB of ram 1666mhz, video NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M *2GB , INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 (chipset or something) Windows 7 OS, etc.. (PROBLEM) When I installed PES 2013 I had problem with the game founding the proper drivers or I don't know proper video card, since it said something (bla-bla) and get into low graphics, anyway PES is not my biggest problem. Recently I installed Assassinate's Creed 3 and I coudn't run this game in Very High graphics with good FPS even when I've only played the first mission (which is not putting so much pressure on my computer, CPU, video etc.) I can't imagine what it will be later on with the Very High Options so I lowered them down to High but I wan't to play this game in VERT HIGH options with good FPS what is wrong ?! Also I have the same problems with World of Tanks the game with Very High options ON is going with 20-30 FPS on medium with 40-50 and on REALLY LOW graphics (finally) to 100-120 What is wrong with my VIDEO, CHIPSET, CPU and laptop at all can someone explane me or should I got where I bought my laptop from and ask them for answers ?! I think you are the ones who should give me the answer how to use my NVIDIA Video Card rather than this INTEL HD 4000 Chipset or whatever it is called. Thank's for reading this. Best regards George from Bulgaria P.S. I've tried the method with NVIDIA Control Panel (Manage 3D settings -> Global settings -> PGP: High Performence Nvidia Processor)
So I'm having this problem long ago but I've tought that I can't fix it and I quit strugling with it. (INTRO) Laptop ASUS K55V CPU Intel Core i7-3610qm, 2,3 GHZ 4GB of ram 1666mhz, video NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M *2GB , INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 (chipset or something) Windows 7 OS, etc.. (PROBLEM) When I installed PES 2013 I had problem with the game founding the proper drivers or I don't know proper video card, since it said something (bla-bla) and get into low graphics, anyway PES is not my biggest problem. Recently I installed Assassinate's Creed 3 and I coudn't run this game in Very High graphics with good FPS even when I've only played the first mission (which is not putting so much pressure on my computer, CPU, video etc.) I can't imagine what it will be later on with the Very High Options so I lowered them down to High but I wan't to play this game in VERT HIGH options with good FPS what is wrong ?! Also I have the same problems with World of Tanks the game with Very High options ON is going with 20-30 FPS on medium with 40-50 and on REALLY LOW graphics (finally) to 100-120 What is wrong with my VIDEO, CHIPSET, CPU and laptop at all can someone explane me or should I got where I bought my laptop from and ask them for answers ?! I think you are the ones who should give me the answer how to use my NVIDIA Video Card rather than this INTEL HD 4000 Chipset or whatever it is called. Thank's for reading this. Best regards George from Bulgaria P.S. I've tried the method with NVIDIA Control Panel (Manage 3D settings -> Global settings -> PGP: High Performence Nvidia Processor)

Posted 01/31/2013 10:04 PM   
I don't think you can get very high FPS on newer games with 630M using very high settings. Check the FPS of games such as AC3 on 630M from this link as reference [url]http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-630M.63761.0.html[/url] In other words you're asking too much for a mobile GPU.
I don't think you can get very high FPS on newer games with 630M using very high settings.
Check the FPS of games such as AC3 on 630M from this link as reference http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-630M.63761.0.html
In other words you're asking too much for a mobile GPU.

Posted 02/02/2013 06:59 AM   
Scroll To Top