Cannot connect to Nvidia
  1 / 5    
GFE won't connect to Nvidia. Can't update can't scan for games. Please Help 660 TI I7 12gb of ram drivers are up to date Win7
GFE won't connect to Nvidia. Can't update can't scan for games. Please Help

660 TI
I7
12gb of ram
drivers are up to date
Win7

Posted 01/29/2013 08:15 AM   
Hi, Yes, I have the same exact problem. Disabling my anti-virus program's active-protection and Firewall doesn't fix this, even if we add Geforce Experience to the program's exception list. 560Ti Overclocked Core i7 8GB RAM All drivers up to date Windows 7 64-Bits Hope this issue can be fixed soon as I REALLY want to test drive this baby. Thank you.
Hi,

Yes, I have the same exact problem. Disabling my anti-virus program's active-protection and Firewall doesn't fix this, even if we add Geforce Experience to the program's exception list.

560Ti Overclocked
Core i7
8GB RAM
All drivers up to date
Windows 7 64-Bits

Hope this issue can be fixed soon as I REALLY want to test drive this baby.

Thank you.

Posted 01/29/2013 12:49 PM   
Can you reach our servers? Open up a cmd shell and type: ping gfe.nvidia.com
Can you reach our servers? Open up a cmd shell and type:
ping gfe.nvidia.com

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

Posted 01/30/2013 01:29 AM   
Yes I got a ping back in cmd.
Yes I got a ping back in cmd.

Posted 01/30/2013 10:12 AM   
I have had the same problem for months. Got tired of it today and seeked help and stumbled in this thread. Had to update manually for three patches now. Disabled ESET entirely, and still nothing. Ping is losing nothing. GTX 680 Core i7 16G Ram Win 7 64
I have had the same problem for months. Got tired of it today and seeked help and stumbled in this thread.

Had to update manually for three patches now.

Disabled ESET entirely, and still nothing.

Ping is losing nothing.

GTX 680
Core i7
16G Ram
Win 7 64

Posted 01/30/2013 04:15 PM   
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15072754/Capture.JPG Regardless of how many times i use the update tool (geForce experience in my case) tells me the last time i checked my driver was 7/12/2012 at 12:14 am. Same thing with the control panel, even though it doesn't give me the option to update through there anymore.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15072754/Capture.JPG

Regardless of how many times i use the update tool (geForce experience in my case) tells me the last time i checked my driver was 7/12/2012 at 12:14 am.
Same thing with the control panel, even though it doesn't give me the option to update through there anymore.

Posted 01/30/2013 04:24 PM   
Bump for help! Getting the "sorry, we could not find any supported games." message too.
Bump for help!

Getting the "sorry, we could not find any supported games." message too.

Posted 02/01/2013 01:09 AM   
Hi, Found a fix for the "Cannot connect to Nvidia." Nvidia states for the Geforce Experience program to be added to the exception list of the user's Anti-Virus/Firewall/Security software. This is all fine, but they forgot to mention that, for updates, you also need to add the Nvidia Update program ([b][i]daemonu.exe[/i][/b]) to that exception list as well. The file is located on the [b]'Nvidia Update Core'[/b] directory of your Nvidia's installation directory. In my case [b]"C:\Program Files(x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe"[/b] Once you had this to the exception list of your security program, start Geforce Experience and run the program update (with your games directory already picked on the Games option menu), just look at those games popping up on the Geforce Experience main screen. Hope this helps. Thank you.
Hi,

Found a fix for the "Cannot connect to Nvidia."

Nvidia states for the Geforce Experience program to be added to the exception list of the user's Anti-Virus/Firewall/Security software.

This is all fine, but they forgot to mention that, for updates, you also need to add the Nvidia Update program (daemonu.exe) to that exception list as well. The file is located on the 'Nvidia Update Core' directory of your Nvidia's installation directory.

In my case "C:\Program Files(x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Update Core\daemonu.exe"

Once you had this to the exception list of your security program, start Geforce Experience and run the program update (with your games directory already picked on the Games option menu), just look at those games popping up on the Geforce Experience main screen.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Posted 02/07/2013 09:31 PM   
Unfortunately, that did nothing. AVG already had the NVIDIA Settings Update Manager (daemonu.exe) set to allow for all... Checking for updates gives me a Cannot Connect to NVIDIA error and GFE isn't finding any games as a result. Oddly enough it also says that I last checked for updates on the 11/8/2012... it's 2013, lol.
Unfortunately, that did nothing.

AVG already had the NVIDIA Settings Update Manager (daemonu.exe) set to allow for all...

Checking for updates gives me a Cannot Connect to NVIDIA error and GFE isn't finding any games as a result. Oddly enough it also says that I last checked for updates on the 11/8/2012... it's 2013, lol.

Posted 02/13/2013 12:15 PM   
Hello, also it has happened to me, I cannot update, it nor admits me any game, the previous day I was using geforce xperience without problems.
Hello, also it has happened to me, I cannot update, it nor admits me any game, the previous day I was using geforce xperience without problems.

CPU: i7 960 @ 4.2GHZ || GPU: 3-WAY SLI ZOTAC 580 AMP EDITION 1.5 G || MAINBOARD: ASUS RAMPAGE 3 EXTREME X58.BIOS 1502 || RAM: 12GB Kingston HYPER X 1603 MHZ || SSD: OCZ VERTEX 3 || SO:WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64 || SILVERSTONE STRYDER 1500W || CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER Z ||MONITOR:SAMSUNG 46C8000 LED TV.

Posted 02/13/2013 02:33 PM   
Firewall/ avg security have been set to allow the Proper files and update managers, and still when I go to update the drivers it says "cannot connect to NVIDIA please try again later". This is all to fix the periodic freezes that occur when playing a game and the driver is out of date. Any help would be appreciated! GTX 460 Core i5 3.10 8gb RAM Win 7 64
Firewall/ avg security have been set to allow the Proper files and update managers,
and still when I go to update the drivers it says "cannot connect to NVIDIA please try again later". This is all to fix the periodic freezes that occur when playing a game and the driver is out of date.
Any help would be appreciated!

GTX 460
Core i5 3.10
8gb RAM
Win 7 64

Posted 02/13/2013 06:15 PM   
Hi, Nvidia has confirmed there was a problem with their servers recently. They also say they fixed it already. However, I am too getting the "Cannot connect to NVidia" message. As such, it is very likely this recent wave of "Cannot connect" messages is a problem at Nvidia and not related to a specific Anti-Virus. In regards to AVG, is it possible it has a second-layer of security exceptions? Still, I think the problem is not AVG as I have ESET NOD and it is giving me the "Cannot Connect" message. So, we'll just have to wait. :-)
Hi,

Nvidia has confirmed there was a problem with their servers recently. They also say they fixed it already. However, I am too getting the "Cannot connect to NVidia" message.
As such, it is very likely this recent wave of "Cannot connect" messages is a problem at Nvidia and not related to a specific Anti-Virus.

In regards to AVG, is it possible it has a second-layer of security exceptions? Still, I think the problem is not AVG as I have ESET NOD and it is giving me the "Cannot Connect" message. So, we'll just have to wait. :-)

Posted 02/13/2013 08:22 PM   
Hello, I have been using geforce experienceunas weeks behind without problems, but today I have executed it and it neither connects with the servant of nvidia nor updates the list of games. I have i7 4.4ghz, 3-way 580 amp edition and 12gigas of ram and all the programs and games installed in ssd, some solution.
Hello, I have been using geforce experienceunas weeks behind without problems, but today I have executed it and it neither connects with the servant of nvidia nor updates the list of games. I have i7 4.4ghz, 3-way 580 amp edition and 12gigas of ram and all the programs and games installed in ssd, some solution.

CPU: i7 960 @ 4.2GHZ || GPU: 3-WAY SLI ZOTAC 580 AMP EDITION 1.5 G || MAINBOARD: ASUS RAMPAGE 3 EXTREME X58.BIOS 1502 || RAM: 12GB Kingston HYPER X 1603 MHZ || SSD: OCZ VERTEX 3 || SO:WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE X64 || SILVERSTONE STRYDER 1500W || CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER Z ||MONITOR:SAMSUNG 46C8000 LED TV.

Posted 02/13/2013 08:55 PM   
We're still recovering from a power outage yesterday. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience!
We're still recovering from a power outage yesterday. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience!

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

Posted 02/13/2013 09:25 PM   
Now it returns to work thank you
Now it returns to work thank you

Posted 02/14/2013 11:01 AM   
  1 / 5    
Scroll To Top