Geoforce experience not working
running windows 7 x64 ultimate 4gigs kingston hyperx ddr2 1066 evga 680i mobo intel e6850 3ghz pny gts 250 1gig 500 gig wd hard disk games i have are as follows crysis 2 skyrim assasins creed 3 Diablo3 before i installed i read the system requirements i am copletly up to date with drivers still cant find a profile for any of my games and 1 i know that should be on that list is crysis2 geoforce experience says it cannot optimise games on this pc
running windows 7 x64 ultimate
4gigs kingston hyperx ddr2 1066
evga 680i mobo
intel e6850 3ghz
pny gts 250 1gig
500 gig wd hard disk

games i have are as follows

crysis 2
skyrim
assasins creed 3
Diablo3

before i installed i read the system requirements i am copletly up to date with drivers
still cant find a profile for any of my games

and 1 i know that should be on that list is crysis2

geoforce experience says it cannot optimise games on this pc

Posted 01/25/2013 11:59 AM   
Sorry, GFE only recommends settings for 400 series and newer (though Core 2 CPUs are now supported in the latest Open Beta release).
Sorry, GFE only recommends settings for 400 series and newer (though Core 2 CPUs are now supported in the latest Open Beta release).

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

Posted 01/25/2013 09:11 PM   
yes i know that but if u search under the game crysis2 then search vid card gts250 it will display results for the gts 250 this was the profile i was lookin for
yes i know that but if u search under the game crysis2 then search vid card gts250

it will display results for the gts 250 this was the profile i was lookin for

Posted 01/25/2013 11:39 PM   
a new feature should be added the ability to create profiles and share that profile with nvidia. Because if you are not able to create profiles this program will take a real long time to leave beta also needed to be added is support for dual core as well as xeon cpu's
a new feature should be added the ability to create profiles and share that profile with nvidia.

Because if you are not able to create profiles this program will take a real long time to leave beta

also needed to be added is support for dual core as well as xeon cpu's

Posted 01/25/2013 11:41 PM   
Yes, I understand we have OPS for some games on GeForce.com for your GPU. But GFE requires much more testing than the GeForce.com OPS, and therefore we can only support 400 series and up.
Yes, I understand we have OPS for some games on GeForce.com for your GPU. But GFE requires much more testing than the GeForce.com OPS, and therefore we can only support 400 series and up.

Posted 01/26/2013 12:47 AM   
but it does say that my gts 250 is supported in the supported hardware and then it also says for an optimal experience i should have a 400 card and this lead me to belive that id get somthin goin for crysis2
but it does say that my gts 250 is supported in the supported hardware
and then it also says for an optimal experience i should have a 400 card
and this lead me to belive that id get somthin goin for crysis2

Posted 01/26/2013 01:00 AM   
oh by the way is there a changelog of what was added or changed from the previous version of geoforce experience?
oh by the way is there a changelog of what was added or changed from the previous version of geoforce experience?

Posted 01/26/2013 01:04 AM   
[quote="Skidrw"]but it does say that my gts 250 is supported in the supported hardware and then it also says for an optimal experience i should have a 400 card and this lead me to belive that id get somthin goin for crysis2 [/quote] You can still use GFE to update your driver. You just won't get recommended settings for anything older than a 400 series. [quote="Skidrw"]oh by the way is there a changelog of what was added or changed from the previous version of geoforce experience?[/quote] Release notes are here: [url]http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-open-beta-launched[/url]
Skidrw said:but it does say that my gts 250 is supported in the supported hardware
and then it also says for an optimal experience i should have a 400 card
and this lead me to belive that id get somthin goin for crysis2

You can still use GFE to update your driver. You just won't get recommended settings for anything older than a 400 series.

Skidrw said:oh by the way is there a changelog of what was added or changed from the previous version of geoforce experience?

Release notes are here: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-open-beta-launched

Posted 01/26/2013 02:18 AM   
any how i am considerin gettin myself a new gpu from tigerdirect is this a pretty decent card? http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2985469&CatId=3669
any how i am considerin gettin myself a new gpu from tigerdirect

is this a pretty decent card?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2985469&CatId=3669

Posted 01/26/2013 04:33 AM   
For gaming, I'd definitely recommend you go with a GTX card.
For gaming, I'd definitely recommend you go with a GTX card.

Posted 01/31/2013 02:04 AM   
i just DL the software and it wont find any games when i scan. when i try to add my game folder which is E:\games it tells me that it cant scan locations within user account.. if i add the drive where my games are on it cant find any games at all. So for now i can only use GFE to see if new driver is out and nothing else. And i have many of the games from support list installed on my pc just not on C drive.
i just DL the software and it wont find any games when i scan.
when i try to add my game folder which is E:\games it tells me that it cant scan locations within user account.. if i add the drive where my games are on it cant find any games at all.
So for now i can only use GFE to see if new driver is out and nothing else.
And i have many of the games from support list installed on my pc just not on C drive.

Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb SSD (OS)
Cpu: Intel Core I5 2400
MB: MSI P67A-C45
Ram: Corsair XMS3 6Gb 1333Mhz DDR3
Psu: Corsair Tx650
Gfx: Msi GTX970 Gaming 4G
audio: Xfi titanium

Posted 02/04/2013 05:47 PM   
[quote="cyberDK"] And i have many of the games from support list installed on my pc just not on C drive.[/quote] Just checking, but did you read the sticky on this topic? [url]https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/528251/geforce-experience-can-39-t-find-my-games-sticky-thread/[/url] It's possible that UpdatusUser doesn't have access to the folder in question.
cyberDK said:
And i have many of the games from support list installed on my pc just not on C drive.

Just checking, but did you read the sticky on this topic?
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/528251/geforce-experience-can-39-t-find-my-games-sticky-thread/

It's possible that UpdatusUser doesn't have access to the folder in question.

Posted 02/05/2013 01:10 AM   
[quote="JohnSpitzer"] Just checking, but did you read the sticky on this topic? [url]https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/528251/geforce-experience-can-39-t-find-my-games-sticky-thread/[/url] It's possible that UpdatusUser doesn't have access to the folder in question.[/quote] Sorry i didnt read that sticky for some reason "blushes" :-P Its working now had to add the "updatususer" manually on the access list of the gamefolder, and now it scan and just found 12 games it had profile for. Thx for replying too a noob like me hehe :-D
JohnSpitzer said:
Just checking, but did you read the sticky on this topic?
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/528251/geforce-experience-can-39-t-find-my-games-sticky-thread/

It's possible that UpdatusUser doesn't have access to the folder in question.

Sorry i didnt read that sticky for some reason "blushes" :-P
Its working now had to add the "updatususer" manually on the access list of the gamefolder, and now it scan and just found 12 games it had profile for.

Thx for replying too a noob like me hehe :-D

Kingston HyperX 3K 120gb SSD (OS)
Cpu: Intel Core I5 2400
MB: MSI P67A-C45
Ram: Corsair XMS3 6Gb 1333Mhz DDR3
Psu: Corsair Tx650
Gfx: Msi GTX970 Gaming 4G
audio: Xfi titanium

Posted 02/05/2013 06:22 PM   
[quote="cyberDK"]Thx for replying too a noob like me hehe :-D [/quote] No worries - just glad it's working for you now!
cyberDK said:Thx for replying too a noob like me hehe :-D

No worries - just glad it's working for you now!

Posted 02/06/2013 12:14 AM   
my question is why post that GFE is compatible with cards lower than 400 when its not really? whats the point of that when all you use it the update portion of it? nvidia update comes with the drivers released anyway... WTF?? the whole point for GFE is for gamers to be able to optimize their games...
my question is why post that GFE is compatible with cards lower than 400 when its not really? whats the point of that when all you use it the update portion of it? nvidia update comes with the drivers released anyway... WTF?? the whole point for GFE is for gamers to be able to optimize their games...

Posted 02/06/2013 06:46 AM   
Scroll To Top