GTX 650 multiple monitors how to?
Being kind of a newb to this, I have not yet bought the gtx 650 for my new and improved gaming rig i am confused on how to hook up three monitors with just two dvi's and an hdmi or are there converters? Any help is greatly appreciated! :)
Being kind of a newb to this, I have not yet bought the gtx 650 for my new and improved gaming rig i am confused on how to hook up three monitors with just two dvi's and an hdmi or are there converters? Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Posted 01/14/2013 03:40 AM   
i have the 650ti OC. and i am running 3 acer H223HQ screens. 2 are connected in DVI, and the 3rd is connected in HDMI. although i canot get the right resolution, i can run it in surround no problem. i am to try an active DVI cable (HDMI - DVI) to see if that makes any difference.
i have the 650ti OC. and i am running 3 acer H223HQ screens. 2 are connected in DVI, and the 3rd is connected in HDMI. although i canot get the right resolution, i can run it in surround no problem.

i am to try an active DVI cable (HDMI - DVI) to see if that makes any difference.

Posted 01/16/2013 01:51 PM   
Scroll To Top