Can't Install driver for NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M on windows 8
Hello, Please help me. I have been installed Windows 8 64bit on my laptop ( Sony Vaio VPCCW26FG 64bit). I downloaded newest driver version 310.90 WHQL. But when install I get the problem at the System check screen "The installer can not continue. This graphic driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I used auto detect on NVIDIA website to download that driver. Please let's me know. What version will be compatible with my graphics Thanks in advance.
Hello,

Please help me. I have been installed Windows 8 64bit on my laptop ( Sony Vaio VPCCW26FG 64bit).
I downloaded newest driver version 310.90 WHQL. But when install I get the problem at the System check screen "The installer can not continue. This graphic driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I used auto detect on NVIDIA website to download that driver.

Please let's me know. What version will be compatible with my graphics
Thanks in advance.

Posted 01/13/2013 06:35 AM   
Watch this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4S1An96CM This will help your card to get recognized. Nvidia driver installer was not able to detect my Nvidia GT 435M card. It gave me a message saying "NVIDIA Installer cannot continue This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I installed the drivers by watching this video. But after reboot and after the screen with "Starting Windows" the screen became black. Then I Downloaded and updated Intel drivers, Installed Nvidia 306.97 drivers but the problem was sill there. So I had to uninstall the 306.97 drivers. Then I found a file named "nvdm.inf" in the 306.97 extracted driver folder. I opened the file and edited it in the same method the "nvam.inf" file was edited in the video. Then I installed drivers and restarted PC and the black screen problem was gone.
Watch this video:

This will help your card to get recognized.

Nvidia driver installer was not able to detect my Nvidia GT 435M card. It gave me a message saying "NVIDIA Installer cannot continue This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware". I installed the drivers by watching this video. But after reboot and after the screen with "Starting Windows" the screen became black. Then I Downloaded and updated Intel drivers, Installed Nvidia 306.97 drivers but the problem was sill there. So I had to uninstall the 306.97 drivers. Then I found a file named "nvdm.inf" in the 306.97 extracted driver folder. I opened the file and edited it in the same method the "nvam.inf" file was edited in the video. Then I installed drivers and restarted PC and the black screen problem was gone.

Posted 01/14/2013 02:05 PM   
Hello, I come back on this thread. Thanks for your help. I did try to do same as video and some day ago I try to install with version 320.49(modified .inf file) It can recognize my driver. it's passed screen "License Aggrement", next Options screen, next Install and wait a bit. I got a failure screen said that "NVIDIA installer failed" with list Install failed include (Graphics driver version 320.49 failed). Who did get that problems?. And how to fix it? Please help me. Thanks
Hello,

I come back on this thread. Thanks for your help.

I did try to do same as video and some day ago I try to install with version 320.49(modified .inf file)
It can recognize my driver. it's passed screen "License Aggrement", next Options screen, next Install and wait a bit. I got a failure screen said that "NVIDIA installer failed" with list Install failed include (Graphics driver version 320.49 failed).

Who did get that problems?. And how to fix it?
Please help me.
Thanks

Posted 07/14/2013 01:32 AM   
Optimus/Verde configurations are only supported on the operating system the laptop is sold with.
Optimus/Verde configurations are only supported on the operating system the laptop is sold with.

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

CPU:Intel i7 920 @ 3.8(D0), Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, Monitor:BenQ G2400WD
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1

Posted 07/14/2013 04:38 AM   
Scroll To Top