Problems with windows 8
Hi there I got a GTX 560TI and im having problems with having the latest drivers for my Graphics card 310.90 I install it then once everything is done restart my pc but it does the loading screen and then just keeps turning my monitor on and off and wont do anything else.... anyone got any solutions? if so I would love to know.. Thanks
Hi there

I got a GTX 560TI and im having problems with having the latest drivers for my Graphics card 310.90 I install it then once everything is done restart my pc but it does the loading screen and then just keeps turning my monitor on and off and wont do anything else....

anyone got any solutions? if so I would love to know..

Thanks

Posted 01/09/2013 10:08 AM   
I am having a different problem which may or may not be win8. When I install the GT545 card on a gateway Pc with win8 it detects it, shows a cursor but no video. When I have a solution to my problem maybe it will address your problem. Keep you posted.
I am having a different problem which may or may not be win8. When I install the GT545 card on a gateway Pc with win8 it detects it, shows a cursor but no video. When I have a solution to my problem maybe it will address your problem. Keep you posted.

Posted 01/09/2013 05:26 PM   
yea similar, my cursor shows for a second then its like my screen keeps turning off then on with a black screen and just keeps going but I see the boot up part when i first turn it on...its hard to explain without seeing it.
yea similar, my cursor shows for a second then its like my screen keeps turning off then on with a black screen and just keeps going but I see the boot up part when i first turn it on...its hard to explain without seeing it.

Posted 01/09/2013 08:35 PM   
bump
bump

Posted 01/10/2013 08:48 PM   
I have the exact same problem. But with a Asus Gtx 570 card. Do anyone have a fix for this?
I have the exact same problem. But with a Asus Gtx 570 card.
Do anyone have a fix for this?

Posted 01/20/2013 11:18 AM   
Okei, i fixed it. What i did was first updating to the latest bios version for my motherboard. Then i choose advanced install with the nvidia driver, and ticked off clean install. Worked like a charm :D
Okei, i fixed it. What i did was first updating to the latest bios version for my motherboard.
Then i choose advanced install with the nvidia driver, and ticked off clean install.
Worked like a charm :D

Posted 01/20/2013 11:38 AM   
I also have this problem... Screen just keeps flashing. (GTX 580) I did some googling and some other people also have this problem.
I also have this problem... Screen just keeps flashing. (GTX 580)
I did some googling and some other people also have this problem.

Posted 01/25/2013 02:39 AM   
Scroll To Top