Booster Mode
Hello, I am using the tool "Razer Game Booster" ([url]http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster[/url]). This tool promises to increase the performance of games. To achieve this, "Razer Game Booster" stops useless services and processes. The user can define what processes and services should be stopped. If the user double clicks a game inside "Razer Game Booster", the boost mode is enabled and the game is started. After the game is ended, "Razer Game Booster" automatically restores the normal mode (starts the terminated services and processes). I can not tell if "Razer Game Booster" really increases game performance, because my PC is fast enough for my games. But I use "Razer Game Booster" so some annoying processes (like updater) are terminated and are not showing update messages while I am playing games. I suggest that you also integrate a "game booster" in Geforce Experience. This would make Geforce Experience the ultimate tool for gamers. Advantages: - in worst case (if I end the wrong processes and services) I just need to reboot the PC and all processes and services are running again - games get faster because all useless processes and services are closed - players are not disturbed by annoying messages (updater) - Powerful tool that optimizes the game settings and terminates useless processes and services (a reason to buy a Geforce card) Greetings OLLI
Hello,

I am using the tool "Razer Game Booster" (http://www.razerzone.com/gamebooster).
This tool promises to increase the performance of games.

To achieve this, "Razer Game Booster" stops useless services and processes.
The user can define what processes and services should be stopped.

If the user double clicks a game inside "Razer Game Booster", the boost mode is enabled and the game is started.
After the game is ended, "Razer Game Booster" automatically restores the normal mode (starts the terminated services and processes).

I can not tell if "Razer Game Booster" really increases game performance, because my PC is fast enough for my games.
But I use "Razer Game Booster" so some annoying processes (like updater) are terminated and are not showing update messages while I am playing games.

I suggest that you also integrate a "game booster" in Geforce Experience.
This would make Geforce Experience the ultimate tool for gamers.

Advantages:
- in worst case (if I end the wrong processes and services) I just need to reboot the PC and all processes and services are running again
- games get faster because all useless processes and services are closed
- players are not disturbed by annoying messages (updater)
- Powerful tool that optimizes the game settings and terminates useless processes and services (a reason to buy a Geforce card)

Greetings

OLLI

Posted 01/04/2013 03:27 PM   
I use razer game booster just like you, It would be great to get this done by GFE in the future but i don't think it should be a priority.
I use razer game booster just like you, It would be great to get this done by GFE in the future but i don't think it should be a priority.

Posted 01/30/2013 11:48 PM   
I totally agree and am in the same situation. Razer Game Booster also needs to step it up a bit. Everytime it returns to normal mode Adobe Reader for some reason opens lol. Also when I start Far Cry 3 game mode loads and then uplay opens up and then it returns to normal mode and nevers turns back to game mode after I actually start far cry 3 from uplay. weird bugs. Gefore please make something like this in the experience or something so we have less programs running. Good posts guys @Kureman44 @OLLI_S
I totally agree and am in the same situation. Razer Game Booster also needs to step it up a bit. Everytime it returns to normal mode Adobe Reader for some reason opens lol. Also when I start Far Cry 3 game mode loads and then uplay opens up and then it returns to normal mode and nevers turns back to game mode after I actually start far cry 3 from uplay. weird bugs. Gefore please make something like this in the experience or something so we have less programs running. Good posts guys @Kureman44 @OLLI_S

Posted 01/31/2013 01:34 AM   
Good idea. But seeing as they are still in beta, they need alot of polishing up to do before they consider this...since it will have it's own quirks when it's integrated.
Good idea. But seeing as they are still in beta, they need alot of polishing up to do before they consider this...since it will have it's own quirks when it's integrated.

Posted 01/31/2013 03:02 AM   
Hello Ollie, I gave Razer Game Booster a try, this tool needs (in polite words) much improvements. I also like the idea that unwanted disturber are closed when I start playing. So I also would love to see this suggestion to become true. Greetings Armin
Hello Ollie,

I gave Razer Game Booster a try, this tool needs (in polite words) much improvements.
I also like the idea that unwanted disturber are closed when I start playing.
So I also would love to see this suggestion to become true.

Greetings

Armin

Posted 04/15/2013 08:00 PM   
Scroll To Top