Nvidia Drivers will NOT install!!!!!!!!
Please could someone help! I have been trying to install Nvidia GT435M driver now for weeks. I have tried the one from acer directly for my pc and this does install but screen constantly flashes when doing anything too graphical. I am running windows 8 and only had this problem since then so obviously needs newer driver, when downloading the latest driver for my system and also tried older drivers aswell it checks system compatibility and then fails saying that no compatible hardware found like some things blocking this out. I have had the odd driver try too install and then as soon as getting to installing graphic driver fails again with no reason. I have tried installing driver through device manager and just updating display adapter device driver and browsing to driver location on computer and also fails with an unknown error! Can someone please help me with this as i have tried everything and will just not install. Windows 8, Nvidia geforce GT435M
Please could someone help! I have been trying to install Nvidia GT435M driver now for weeks. I have tried the one from acer directly for my pc and this does install but screen constantly flashes when doing anything too graphical. I am running windows 8 and only had this problem since then so obviously needs newer driver, when downloading the latest driver for my system and also tried older drivers aswell it checks system compatibility and then fails saying that no compatible hardware found like some things blocking this out. I have had the odd driver try too install and then as soon as getting to installing graphic driver fails again with no reason. I have tried installing driver through device manager and just updating display adapter device driver and browsing to driver location on computer and also fails with an unknown error! Can someone please help me with this as i have tried everything and will just not install.

Windows 8, Nvidia geforce GT435M

Acer Z5763 all in one (3d screen)
Nvidia geforce GT435M
Windows 8 Pro
I3 processor
4gb DDR3 Ram

Posted 01/03/2013 02:11 PM   
[quote="john2704"]I am running windows 8 and only had this problem since then[/quote] *cough* who'da thunk it? Notebook support is provided by the manufacturer, Acer in your case. If you wish to request support from Nvidia then you need to provide the hardware/vendor identification strings associated with your graphics card (these can be found using device manager).
john2704 said:I am running windows 8 and only had this problem since then

*cough* who'da thunk it?

Notebook support is provided by the manufacturer, Acer in your case. If you wish to request support from Nvidia then you need to provide the hardware/vendor identification strings associated with your graphics card (these can be found using device manager).

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 01/03/2013 05:51 PM   
I had the same problem with Nvidia Geforce GT435M and Windows 7 32 bit. I installed the drivers after watching this video: [url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG4S1An96CM[/url] But after I restarted the PC, during the loading of Windows 7 my PC screen becomes completely black. What can I do to get rid of this problem.
I had the same problem with Nvidia Geforce GT435M and Windows 7 32 bit. I installed the drivers after watching this video:

But after I restarted the PC, during the loading of Windows 7 my PC screen becomes completely black. What can I do to get rid of this problem.

Posted 01/07/2013 08:15 AM   
@john2704 What is your current driver version.
@john2704 What is your current driver version.

Posted 01/07/2013 05:41 PM   
Scroll To Top