Nvidia Color Settings Constantly Resetting
Hello There. I go to my Nvidia control panel and i go on monitor settings. I change my Brightness 40% Contrast 62% Gamma 1.00 Digital Vibrance 70% Hue 0 C Digital color formal YCbCr444 (To stop blacks being the color grey) Content type Desktop programs (To stop random monitor flickers and turn off) My colors all reset out of no ware, The colors reset. And i have to go on the control panel and Click on contrast move to slide once. Then it all goes back to normal (That's for both screens a have) Every time i go on a game in full screen or non full screen. Every time i restart my pc. I just upgraded from a AMD 6870 sapphire (I'm not impressed with the drivers) My old AMD was a much more trustworthy card so far. DRIVERS v 310.70 beta GTX 670 ASUS
Hello There.

I go to my Nvidia control panel and i go on monitor settings.

I change my
Brightness 40%
Contrast 62%
Gamma 1.00

Digital Vibrance 70%
Hue 0 C

Digital color formal
YCbCr444 (To stop blacks being the color grey)

Content type
Desktop programs (To stop random monitor flickers and turn off)

My colors all reset out of no ware, The colors reset. And i have to go on the control panel and Click on contrast move to slide once. Then it all goes back to normal (That's for both screens a have)

Every time i go on a game in full screen or non full screen.
Every time i restart my pc.

I just upgraded from a AMD 6870 sapphire (I'm not impressed with the drivers)
My old AMD was a much more trustworthy card so far.

DRIVERS v 310.70 beta
GTX 670 ASUS

Posted 12/11/2012 03:28 PM   
Nothing new here the drivers HAVE ALWAYS done this. Change things from Monitor it self. This has nothing to do with the drivers for that matter it a function of Windows and how it controls the settings( dont install nvidia drivers and use Windows Monitor Calibration program ans you will notice same thing happen) OS issue not Drivers. Make your complaint towards Microsoft. Last i checked AMD dont have this issue cause the decided to fix a OS problem with there drivers. And last I checked Nvidia knows this and has no intention of fixing it seeing people been complain about for many years now. Calibrate the monitor it self, not the video cards settings. Digital Vibrance is the only setting that sticks
Nothing new here the drivers HAVE ALWAYS done this. Change things from Monitor it self. This has nothing to do with the drivers for that matter it a function of Windows and how it controls the settings( dont install nvidia drivers and use Windows Monitor Calibration program ans you will notice same thing happen) OS issue not Drivers. Make your complaint towards Microsoft.

Last i checked AMD dont have this issue cause the decided to fix a OS problem with there drivers. And last I checked Nvidia knows this and has no intention of fixing it seeing people been complain about for many years now.

Calibrate the monitor it self, not the video cards settings. Digital Vibrance is the only setting that sticks

Evga x58 SLI LE
i7 920 Stock
6gb @ 1600mhz
Evga 660GTX SIG2 FTW - 337.50
Onboard Realtek Sound
Win 7 64bit
Asus VS248h
Antec HCG 750m

Posted 12/11/2012 06:39 PM   
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/501853/geforce-drivers/nvidia-forever-ignoring-custom-color
Scroll To Top