Turn off audio using command line
I have a GT 520 card with Windows 7 32bit. Under NVIDIA Control Panel --> Set Up Digital Audio --> Verify displays that will appear as audio devices in the Windows Sound settings, there is a dropdown under HDMI in which you could either Turn off audio or select the audio device, and then press Apply to set it. This is shown in the image below [img]http://i.imgur.com/iDax9.png[/img] Is there a way that this could be done via command line? I would like to enable/disable this via a batch file.
I have a GT 520 card with Windows 7 32bit.
Under NVIDIA Control Panel --> Set Up Digital Audio --> Verify displays that will appear as audio devices in the Windows Sound settings, there is a dropdown under HDMI in which you could either Turn off audio or select the audio device, and then press Apply to set it.
This is shown in the image below

Is there a way that this could be done via command line? I would like to enable/disable this via a batch file.

Posted 12/09/2012 05:08 PM   
if your not using audio on the hdmi just disable the drivers for it from device manager
if your not using audio on the hdmi just disable the drivers for it from device manager

Evga x58 SLI LE
i7 920 Stock
6gb @ 1600mhz
Evga 660GTX SIG2 FTW - 331.82
Onboard Realtek Sound
Win 7 64bit
Asus VS248h
Antec 750w Truepower New

Posted 12/09/2012 07:09 PM   
Scroll To Top