Is the target framerate 60 fps?
I'm kind of curious as to how the program determines the 'optimal' settings. I'm slightly hesitant to begin changing settings, since I'm currently running a 120Hz monitor, and would love to actually get at least 70+ fps.
I'm kind of curious as to how the program determines the 'optimal' settings. I'm slightly hesitant to begin changing settings, since I'm currently running a 120Hz monitor, and would love to actually get at least 70+ fps.

Posted 12/06/2012 11:27 PM   
I think it would be cool if you could set the frame rate zone you want to shoot for.
I think it would be cool if you could set the frame rate zone you want to shoot for.

Posted 12/07/2012 12:17 AM   
The target FPS is to get an of 40 FPS which makes the game at least playable :)
The target FPS is to get an of 40 FPS which makes the game at least playable :)

Posted 12/11/2012 06:24 AM   
Hello, GFE will optimize game settings based on your actual hardware configuration. NVIDIA Performance Labs runs extensive game testing based on various combinations of GPU, CPU, monitor resolutions, and stores this information in the NVIDIA GFE cloud. The GFE client connects to the GFE Cloud and downloads optimized game settings tailored specifically to your PC. The quality and frame rate target has already been decided upon for your system. So yes in short the target frame rate is 40 to 60FPS.
Hello, GFE will optimize game settings based on your actual hardware configuration. NVIDIA Performance Labs runs extensive game testing based on various combinations of GPU, CPU, monitor resolutions, and stores this information in the NVIDIA GFE cloud. The GFE client connects to the GFE Cloud and downloads optimized game settings tailored specifically to your PC. The quality and frame rate target has already been decided upon for your system.

So yes in short the target frame rate is 40 to 60FPS.

GeForce Experience Support
GFE FAQ http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/faq

Posted 12/11/2012 07:39 PM   
Scroll To Top