Game cannot be optimized
  2 / 6    
Hi, My configuration are: OS: Win7 64bit CPU: AMD Athlon X2 64bit 4050e GPU: GTX 550 Ti 1gig RAM: 6GB i have Arkham asylum/City WoW SW:The old Republic World of Tanks, Mass Effect 1,2,3 Diablo II :P :P WoW, SWToR and Mass Effect 3 as well as the batman games are showing unable to be optimized,
Hi,
My configuration are:
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 64bit 4050e
GPU: GTX 550 Ti 1gig
RAM: 6GB

i have Arkham asylum/City
WoW
SW:The old Republic
World of Tanks,
Mass Effect 1,2,3
Diablo II :P :P

WoW, SWToR and Mass Effect 3 as well as the batman games are showing unable to be optimized,

Posted 02/12/2013 10:00 PM   
Hi, My configuration are: OS: Win7 64bit Home Premium CPU: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU 2.20 GHz GPU: Geforce 610M RAM: 8 GB GeForce Experience found Diablo III on my laptop but it's cannot be optimized what to do ? Dota 2 and starcraft II are optimized In diablo III the video card overheat and i can`t play :( but my laptop asus k53sd have the minimum requirements for this game. Please help
Hi,
My configuration are:

CPU: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU 2.20 GHz
GPU: Geforce 610M
RAM: 8 GB

GeForce Experience found Diablo III on my laptop but it's cannot be optimized what to do ?

Dota 2 and starcraft II are optimized

In diablo III the video card overheat and i can`t play :( but my laptop asus k53sd have the minimum requirements for this game.

Please help

Posted 05/30/2013 10:31 PM   
Hi, My configs:OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate CPU: AMD FX 8320 GPU: Geforce GTX 550 ti RAM: 8GB I have several games (like Saints Row: The third, Metro 2033,...) not optimized, because the GeForce Experience recognized the game, but cannot Optimize, the funny thing, I was unable to optimize after one upgrade in the Video Card Drivers
Hi, My configs:OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate
CPU: AMD FX 8320
GPU: Geforce GTX 550 ti
RAM: 8GB
I have several games (like Saints Row: The third, Metro 2033,...) not optimized, because the GeForce Experience recognized the game, but cannot Optimize, the funny thing, I was unable to optimize after one upgrade in the Video Card Drivers

Posted 06/11/2013 10:56 PM   
I've not had any problems until today's release of optimisations, but now only one of my games will optimise (Portal 2). The remainder say Game Cannot Be Optimised, even though they've been optimised (and played) several times before. Batman Arkham City, Torchlight II, Deus Ex - Human Revolution. All Steam versions. Win8 64 i5 3210M Geforce GT 635M 6GB
I've not had any problems until today's release of optimisations, but now only one of my games will optimise (Portal 2).

The remainder say Game Cannot Be Optimised, even though they've been optimised (and played) several times before. Batman Arkham City, Torchlight II, Deus Ex - Human Revolution. All Steam versions.

Win8 64
i5 3210M
Geforce GT 635M
6GB

Posted 06/11/2013 11:32 PM   
Witcher 2, (non-Steam) suddenly cannot be optimized, even though it had been running on optimized settings before. Except for resolution; I refused to lower the resolution below the native resolution of my monitor. I posted in another thread how it seems to be suggesting very, very low settings for my games now... including reducing options for games such as Sims 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Strange, My system is a i7 920, 6 GB XMS 3memory, a GTX 570 SC running on Win 7 64-bit Home Premium.
Witcher 2, (non-Steam) suddenly cannot be optimized, even though it had been running on optimized settings before. Except for resolution; I refused to lower the resolution below the native resolution of my monitor.

I posted in another thread how it seems to be suggesting very, very low settings for my games now... including reducing options for games such as Sims 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Strange,

My system is a i7 920, 6 GB XMS 3memory, a GTX 570 SC running on Win 7 64-bit Home Premium.

Posted 06/12/2013 01:31 AM   
[quote="JohnSpitzer"][quote="IMaysky"]Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of [url=http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/supported-games]supported[/url] [/quote] There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.[/quote] It's not only his config.. I just registered to apply my request too. This is crazy, it's not the first time and usually it gets fixed back. I've 8 gb ram, 3570k, gtx 670 2gb. but howeever Hawken changed physx particles from High (NVIDIA Only) which worked perfecvtly fine to On. in metro last light, it changed the quality from Very High to High, and the Tesselation from Very High to Off?! why the hell, I would get 50-80 FPS all the time. Now , I'm not here to blame anyone especially not you, you're just a developer of this system but please, just in 1 day almost all my games got messed up for no reason, games look ugly now and run not a lot faster than before but just uglier. Shouldn't applied the tesselation off for my last light. Also, if I go to the Metro: Last Light NVIDIA article I could see the recommended settings for my gfx cards and they are just as I mentioned above and as they used to be on the Experience.. tesselation just went off. changes been also made in far cry 3, devil may cary, dishonored, crysis 3, many many more games, absolutely no reason. Hope you take care on my case aswell, if you want my full rig or some logfile I would like to give it to you anytime
JohnSpitzer said:
IMaysky said:Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of supported

There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.

It's not only his config.. I just registered to apply my request too. This is crazy, it's not the first time and usually it gets fixed back. I've 8 gb ram, 3570k, gtx 670 2gb. but howeever Hawken changed physx particles from High (NVIDIA Only) which worked perfecvtly fine to On.
in metro last light, it changed the quality from Very High to High, and the Tesselation from Very High to Off?! why the hell, I would get 50-80 FPS all the time. Now , I'm not here to blame anyone especially not you, you're just a developer of this system but please, just in 1 day almost all my games got messed up for no reason, games look ugly now and run not a lot faster than before but just uglier. Shouldn't applied the tesselation off for my last light.
Also, if I go to the Metro: Last Light NVIDIA article I could see the recommended settings for my gfx cards and they are just as I mentioned above and as they used to be on the Experience.. tesselation just went off. changes been also made in far cry 3, devil may cary, dishonored, crysis 3, many many more games, absolutely no reason.
Hope you take care on my case aswell, if you want my full rig or some logfile I would like to give it to you anytime

Posted 06/12/2013 01:29 PM   
My system meets the recommended requirements for Metro: Last Light, yet it says the "Game cannot be optimized." I got the game (code) free along with my MSI N660 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 2GB card. I have a Pentium Dual-Core CPU (E5500 @ 2.8- GHz), 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit. Why would the game be "un-optimizable" on this configuration?
My system meets the recommended requirements for Metro: Last Light, yet it says the "Game cannot be optimized." I got the game (code) free along with my MSI N660 TF 2GD5/OC GeForce GTX 660 2GB card. I have a Pentium Dual-Core CPU (E5500 @ 2.8- GHz), 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit. Why would the game be "un-optimizable" on this configuration?

Posted 06/23/2013 12:15 AM   
VIdeo:GeForce610m Pc:Intel Core i5-2450m 2.50GHz Ram:4gb OS:Windows 7 ultimate x64 Cannot optimize all games what i have installed on my PC - Call of Juares:Gunslinger,Remember me,TERA online. Just message - Game cannot be optimized
VIdeo:GeForce610m
Pc:Intel Core i5-2450m 2.50GHz
Ram:4gb

Cannot optimize all games what i have installed on my PC - Call of Juares:Gunslinger,Remember me,TERA online. Just message - Game cannot be optimized

Posted 07/07/2013 10:23 AM   
Cannot optimiza all games on my pc - diablo 3 , Tera but most important League of legends , none can be optimized ... GPU ~: GeForce 610M CPU :Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU 2.30 GHz 3.71 GB RAM Resolution : 1366 x 768, 60 Windows 8 HELP pls
Cannot optimiza all games on my pc - diablo 3 , Tera but most important League of legends , none can be optimized ...

GPU ~: GeForce 610M
CPU :Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU 2.30 GHz

3.71 GB RAM

Resolution : 1366 x 768, 60

Windows 8

HELP pls

Posted 07/07/2013 03:14 PM   
Although i have a weak configuration i saw some on this forum and i heard many that cant optimize diablo 3 and tera having a nvidia 610m. GPU: Geforce 610m CPU :Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2328M CPU 2.20 GHz Windows 7 4 GB RAM
Although i have a weak configuration i saw some on this forum and i heard many that cant optimize diablo 3 and tera having a nvidia 610m.

GPU: Geforce 610m
CPU :Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2328M CPU 2.20 GHz
Windows 7
4 GB RAM

Posted 07/17/2013 11:22 AM   
While i click on the optimizer then it starts scanning but it says sorry! the games cannot be optimized & it shows the lists where all other requirements are ticked except GeForce 7025 / nforce 630 a. Its odd cuz when i look at the display properties it is written Chip Type: GeForce 7025 / nforce 630 a. It makes no sense plz tell me why i am having this kind of problem & its solution......
While i click on the optimizer then it starts scanning but it says sorry! the games cannot be optimized & it shows the lists where all other requirements are ticked except GeForce 7025 / nforce 630 a. Its odd cuz when i look at the display properties it is written Chip Type: GeForce 7025 / nforce 630 a. It makes no sense plz tell me why i am having this kind of problem & its solution......

Posted 07/17/2013 12:22 PM   
system OS: windows 7 64 CPU i7 3770k gpu 760 ram 8GB Hi, I just overclocked my cpu and now I have "game can not be optomised" on all my games. Before overclocking the program was working great. I was just wondering if the optimizations are getting goofed up by this or if something else is wrong.
system OS: windows 7 64
CPU i7 3770k
gpu 760
ram 8GB

Hi, I just overclocked my cpu and now I have "game can not be optomised" on all my games. Before overclocking the program was working great. I was just wondering if the optimizations are getting goofed up by this or if something else is wrong.

Posted 08/02/2013 12:58 AM   
Hello everyone. My configuration are: OS: Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5700 (3 Ghz) GPU: GT520 RAM: 4GB The software found Just Cause 2 (the game doesn't run too well on my sys., obviously). The game is supported on the list, the game-optimisation is supported as well. The thing is, "it cannot be optimized." Why? (I played Deus Ex: HR and it ran well w/ GeForce optimisation).
Hello everyone. My configuration are:
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual Core E5700 (3 Ghz)
GPU: GT520
RAM: 4GB

The software found Just Cause 2 (the game doesn't run too well on my sys., obviously). The game is supported on the list, the game-optimisation is supported as well. The thing is, "it cannot be optimized." Why? (I played Deus Ex: HR and it ran well w/ GeForce optimisation).

Posted 08/09/2013 04:51 PM   
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) CPU : Intel Core i3 2.3Ghz GPU : Nvidia GE 610M RAM : 4 GB WHY my game cannot be optimized,my game is Age of Wushu in this post http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/supported-games my game already in in this post . Please Fix it already :( need t ooptimized this game,thank you.
CPU : Intel Core i3 2.3Ghz
GPU : Nvidia GE 610M
RAM : 4 GB

WHY my game cannot be optimized,my game is Age of Wushu
in this post http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/supported-games

my game already in in this post .
Please Fix it already :( need t ooptimized this game,thank you.

Posted 08/12/2013 06:10 AM   
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit) CPU : Intel Core i7 950 GPU : Nvidia GTX 460 RAM : 8 GB Hi. I have only two games on my computer, Marvel Heroes and Planetside 2. They are both in the supported list. But Since GE 1.6 i can't optimize both of them. Before i could. Can you fix this plze ? THX
CPU : Intel Core i7 950
GPU : Nvidia GTX 460
RAM : 8 GB

Hi. I have only two games on my computer, Marvel Heroes and Planetside 2. They are both in the supported list. But Since GE 1.6 i can't optimize both of them. Before i could.
Can you fix this plze ? THX

Posted 08/14/2013 08:09 AM   
  2 / 6    
Scroll To Top