Game cannot be optimized
  1 / 6    
Every game on the list says " Game cannot be optimized". I ran each one just so it might have to register and still no luck. My system meets the requirements for this application. I even went into the game setting a changed them around to see if it would them say Optimize and still no luck. AMD FX 6100 Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti 1GHz (OC) 8GB DDR3 2 TB HDD Windows 8 64 Bit
Every game on the list says " Game cannot be optimized". I ran each one just so it might have to register and still no luck. My system meets the requirements for this application. I even went into the game setting a changed them around to see if it would them say Optimize and still no luck.

AMD FX 6100
Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti 1GHz (OC)
8GB DDR3
2 TB HDD
Windows 8 64 Bit

Posted 12/06/2012 07:47 PM   
As far as I can tell, the FX series is not supported.
As far as I can tell, the FX series is not supported.

Posted 12/06/2012 07:58 PM   
For some games even though your hardware configuration is supported we don't have Optimal Playable Settings available yet, but they will be added over time. As soon as they become available GeForce Experience will let you apply them. Stay tuned!
For some games even though your hardware configuration is supported we don't have Optimal Playable Settings available yet, but they will be added over time. As soon as they become available GeForce Experience will let you apply them. Stay tuned!

NVIDIA GeForce Experience Developer

Posted 12/06/2012 10:02 PM   
According to your list of supported games, most games registered on my PC should be optimizable, yet none of them are. My configuration is: Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor Memory: 16384MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
According to your list of supported games, most games registered on my PC should be optimizable, yet none of them are. My configuration is:

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4100 Quad-Core Processor
Memory: 16384MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Posted 01/24/2013 05:43 PM   
Only got the message of it's existence today, but things haven't improved in eight months, I see. Peculiar. Does anything actually work with this thing? I only have Fable 3 installed at the mo, of the games on the shortlist at least, and it also says Game cannot be optimized. I wonder why? It reads the actual settings correctly.
Only got the message of it's existence today, but things haven't improved in eight months, I see. Peculiar. Does anything actually work with this thing? I only have Fable 3 installed at the mo, of the games on the shortlist at least, and it also says Game cannot be optimized. I wonder why? It reads the actual settings correctly.

Posted 01/24/2013 06:36 PM   
Same issue here says "Game cannot be optimized", and these are the only games that pop up: Battlefield 3 Borderlands 2 Counter Strike: Global Offensive Dota 2 Hitman: Absolution Left 4 Dead 2 Portal 2 The Witcher 2: Assasin of Kings World of Warcraft Have these too but they're not showing up: Diablo III Hawken League of Legends Team Fortress 2 Not that im that bothered about it, but would love to test it out. Just putting it out here if there's some issues that can be fixed for other users. I'v already optimized most of my games and they'r running flawless on max settings. But would be awsome to see where this thing is going, and actually see it work =) Some system specs: System running under Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3, Socket-AM3+ AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor@3.60GHz Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 8GB, CL9 Gainward GeForce GTX 670 2GB PhysX CUDA Could add a dxdiag if that would help.
Same issue here says "Game cannot be optimized", and these are the only games that pop up:

Battlefield 3
Borderlands 2
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Dota 2
Hitman: Absolution
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2
The Witcher 2: Assasin of Kings
World of Warcraft

Have these too but they're not showing up:
Diablo III
Hawken
League of Legends
Team Fortress 2

Not that im that bothered about it, but would love to test it out. Just
putting it out here if there's some issues that can be fixed for other users.
I'v already optimized most of my games and they'r running flawless on max settings.
But would be awsome to see where this thing is going, and actually see it work =)

Some system specs:

System running under Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3, Socket-AM3+
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor@3.60GHz
Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 8GB, CL9
Gainward GeForce GTX 670 2GB PhysX CUDA

Could add a dxdiag if that would help.

Posted 01/28/2013 10:00 AM   
Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of [url=http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/supported-games]supported[/url] 1) Windows 7 64-bit 2) 1.02 3) d:\Games\Assassin's Creed III\ 4) Russian 5) Uplay
Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of supported
1) Windows 7 64-bit
2) 1.02
3) d:\Games\Assassin's Creed III\
4) Russian
5) Uplay

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 [2.66-3.2 GHz]
MB: ASUS P7P55D-E (bios v1601)
RAM: 2x2Gb HyperX [1333MHz]
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3X OC
Drive: Crucial M4 64Gb + WD 2Tb Green
PSU: CoolerMaster RealPower M620 (620W)
Monitor: Dell U2311H
Driver: whql

Posted 01/29/2013 12:36 PM   
AMD FX support at the moment is lacking. Sorry about that. We're working on it and appreciate your patience in the meantime.
AMD FX support at the moment is lacking. Sorry about that. We're working on it and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

Posted 01/30/2013 01:32 AM   
[quote="IMaysky"]Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of [url=http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/supported-games]supported[/url] [/quote] There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.
IMaysky said:Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of supported

There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.

Posted 01/30/2013 01:46 AM   
[quote="JohnSpitzer"][quote="IMaysky"]Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of [url=http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/supported-games]supported[/url] [/quote] There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.[/quote] Ok. Thanks.
JohnSpitzer said:
IMaysky said:Assassin's Creed 3 also can not be optimized, but it is in the list of supported

There's a hole in our coverage for your config. Stay tuned... we'll address it as soon as we can.

Ok. Thanks.

Posted 01/30/2013 12:08 PM   
Hi, My configuration are: OS: Win7 64bit CPU: Core i7 3610Q GPU: GTX660M RAM: 8GB GeForce Experience found Assassins Creed III on my lap D:/Games/... but it's cannot be optimized
Hi,
My configuration are:
CPU: Core i7 3610Q
GPU: GTX660M
RAM: 8GB

GeForce Experience found Assassins Creed III on my lap D:/Games/... but it's cannot be optimized

Posted 01/30/2013 03:15 PM   
Just received a message that the settings for the Assassins Creed III was downloaded. And I was able to optimize the game. Thanks.
Just received a message that the settings for the Assassins Creed III was downloaded. And I was able to optimize the game. Thanks.

Posted 01/31/2013 11:04 PM   
Seemingly, with the latest update, the FX series seems to be supported now. I've got a FX6100 6-core processor, before the update, GFE told me that it couldn't optimise any of my games, but now, I am able to optimise all of them.
Seemingly, with the latest update, the FX series seems to be supported now.

I've got a FX6100 6-core processor, before the update, GFE told me that it couldn't optimise any of my games, but now, I am able to optimise all of them.

Posted 02/02/2013 09:02 PM   
[quote="Munroe4985"]but now, I am able to optimise all of them.[/quote] Glad we were able to hook you up.
Munroe4985 said:but now, I am able to optimise all of them.

Glad we were able to hook you up.

Posted 02/05/2013 01:59 AM   
[quote="jindov"]Hi, My configuration are: OS: Win7 64bit CPU: Core i7 3610Q GPU: GTX660M RAM: 8GB GeForce Experience found Assassins Creed III on my lap D:/Games/... but it's cannot be optimized[/quote] Your config should be getting decent recommended settings (middle-of-the-road at 19x10 resolution). Please submit a feedback report and reference this forum thread. Thanks!
jindov said:Hi,
My configuration are:
CPU: Core i7 3610Q
GPU: GTX660M
RAM: 8GB

GeForce Experience found Assassins Creed III on my lap D:/Games/... but it's cannot be optimized

Your config should be getting decent recommended settings (middle-of-the-road at 19x10 resolution). Please submit a feedback report and reference this forum thread. Thanks!

Posted 02/05/2013 02:10 AM   
  1 / 6    
Scroll To Top