Driver windows 8 Geforce 210
hello, my geforce 210 have articaft when windwos 8 boot up, sometimes it complete the boot but the screen is way full of artifact sometimes it does not continue at all. it just stay black screen forever. i used integrated card to install newest driver but the porblem persist. the very strange thing is that i used that video card with windwos 8 previews without any problem at all.Is there a way to fix this?
hello, my geforce 210 have articaft when windwos 8 boot up, sometimes it complete the boot but the screen is way full of artifact sometimes it does not continue at all. it just stay black screen forever.
i used integrated card to install newest driver but the porblem persist. the very strange thing is that i used that video card with windwos 8 previews without any problem at all.Is there a way to fix this?

Posted 11/30/2012 10:17 AM   
Hello, It touched me too so if anybody got the solution please say something! :) What to do now?
Hello,
It touched me too so if anybody got the solution please say something! :) What to do now?

Posted 12/29/2012 10:53 PM   
Scroll To Top