GTX 670/680 Drivers
I recently bought a GTX 670 and have noticed that there is never any mention of performance tweaks on the 670 in the driver notes. There's always only the 680 and 660 mentioned. So I'm wondering if the architecture between the 670 and 680 is so similar that anytime the 680 gets performance increases, I should expect my 670 to get similar performance increases. Am I right to assume this? I wouldn't think that the 670 has just not gotten any performance tweaks since its launch, that would just be insane. Sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm terrible at finding if my post was already made.
I recently bought a GTX 670 and have noticed that there is never any mention of performance tweaks on the 670 in the driver notes. There's always only the 680 and 660 mentioned. So I'm wondering if the architecture between the 670 and 680 is so similar that anytime the 680 gets performance increases, I should expect my 670 to get similar performance increases. Am I right to assume this? I wouldn't think that the 670 has just not gotten any performance tweaks since its launch, that would just be insane.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I'm terrible at finding if my post was already made.

Posted 11/21/2012 07:39 PM   
Scroll To Top