GT 520 HDMI
Hi all, I recently got a cable to hook my pc to my TV so I can watch my blu ray dvds on my hd tv. When my BF plugged in the cable, the pc responded as if a plug and play item was plugged in (think the sound of a flash drive, smartphone, etc) yet when I try to change my display to the tv, my tv stays in "no signal" mode on HDMI3 (which its plugged into). Im running XP, and ive got the most recent drivers installed and pretty sure the HDMI shows up under the Device Manager. Also both of my new ASUS 23in monitors function fine aswell. What could I possibly be doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Hi all, I recently got a cable to hook my pc to my TV so I can watch my blu ray dvds on my hd tv. When my BF plugged in the cable, the pc responded as if a plug and play item was plugged in (think the sound of a flash drive, smartphone, etc) yet when I try to change my display to the tv, my tv stays in "no signal" mode on HDMI3 (which its plugged into). Im running XP, and ive got the most recent drivers installed and pretty sure the HDMI shows up under the Device Manager. Also both of my new ASUS 23in monitors function fine aswell. What could I possibly be doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Posted 11/13/2012 09:17 PM   
This card only supports 2 displays at once, so if you have two monitors activated already you would need to disable one. Then activate the TV as an active display in the NVIDIA Control Panel. Also need to make sure you set the resolution for the TV in the control panel to a resolution supported by the HDTV.
This card only supports 2 displays at once, so if you have two monitors activated already you would need to disable one. Then activate the TV as an active display in the NVIDIA Control Panel.

Also need to make sure you set the resolution for the TV in the control panel to a resolution supported by the HDTV.

Home::Asus P8Z68 Deluxe::i7 2600k::16g Corsair Vengeance::Samsung 830 120gb SSD(OS)::GTX 690/GTX650Ti Physx :Asus AE247H x3 Surround.
Test rig::P9X79::i7-3820: Gskills 8gb::EVGA GTX 670SC SLI
Please send me a PM if I fail to keep up on replying in any specific thread, I sometimes forget to check all of the many ones I reply to.
Opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of NVIDIA
Email Support:::Beta & Archived Driver Search:::Browser TDR Survey:::Promo Code Tips

Posted 11/14/2012 12:47 AM   
Scroll To Top