UEFI GOP
My Nvidia 550TI Doesn't Support UEFI GOP In WIN-8.I Need GOP Support For Ultra Fast Boot. Can Anybody Help Me With This Please
My Nvidia 550TI Doesn't Support UEFI GOP In WIN-8.I Need GOP Support For Ultra Fast Boot.
Can Anybody Help Me With This Please

Posted 11/11/2012 12:13 PM   
Unfortunately for you (for me as well) 500 series doesn't support GOP and no future support planned. If you want GOP UEFI capable BIOS you must buy a new card of 600 series. Also even them may not support it so check before you'll buy. You may request a new hybrid BIOS (for you new 600 ser. card) from manufacturer after purchase but no guaranties. MSI, ASUStek, GIGABYTE and EVGA are known good manufacturers so better try their products. P.S. I have MSI GTX 560 Ti HAWK, but MSI support said that no GOP capable BIOS existed and it's not even planned to make one. Cheers!
Unfortunately for you (for me as well) 500 series doesn't support GOP and no future support planned. If you want GOP UEFI capable BIOS you must buy a new card of 600 series. Also even them may not support it so check before you'll buy. You may request a new hybrid BIOS (for you new 600 ser. card) from manufacturer after purchase but no guaranties. MSI, ASUStek, GIGABYTE and EVGA are known good manufacturers so better try their products.

P.S. I have MSI GTX 560 Ti HAWK, but MSI support said that no GOP capable BIOS existed and it's not even planned to make one. Cheers!

Posted 11/12/2012 03:02 PM   
Scroll To Top