GT 630 sound issue.
Hey all, I have an old Compaq Presario sr2010nx that I would like to use as a media center for my home entertainment system. My goal is to be able to use the Internet through my receiver and tv. My receiver is all hdmi connections and that is why I went with the gt630 and its hdmi connection. So after installing the card and all it's drivers the sound no longer works. The compaq has an integrated sound card on the mother board and uses Realtek drivers. Can anyone give me an idea where to start problem solving???? Thanks in advance, gene Ps, the video portion works fine, just no sound.
Hey all,
I have an old Compaq Presario sr2010nx that I would like to use as a media center for my home entertainment system. My goal is to be able to use the Internet through my receiver and tv. My receiver is all hdmi connections and that is why I went with the gt630 and its hdmi connection. So after installing the card and all it's drivers the sound no longer works. The compaq has an integrated sound card on the mother board and uses Realtek drivers. Can anyone give me an idea where to start problem solving????
Thanks in advance, gene

Ps, the video portion works fine, just no sound.

Posted 11/08/2012 04:43 AM   
Scroll To Top