Changing my name?
Hi, I cannot find any option to change my name anymore, I understand there were terms earlier where you can change your name only once in 365 days. Will there be more options added later or I can send an email to forumsupport@cevo.com or there wont be any options at all? Thanks :)
Hi,

I cannot find any option to change my name anymore, I understand there were terms earlier where you can change your name only once in 365 days.

Will there be more options added later or I can send an email to forumsupport@cevo.com or there wont be any options at all?

I might be willing to change your account name, but only if I get to pick it. :D
I might be willing to change your account name, but only if I get to pick it. :D

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 11/02/2012 07:10 PM   
(On a slightly more serious note, I'm still undecided if we're going to allow users to change their account names and any restrictions that might be imposed on that. I know there are a few names that got some extra characters during the switchover, we will be correcting those.)
(On a slightly more serious note, I'm still undecided if we're going to allow users to change their account names and any restrictions that might be imposed on that. I know there are a few names that got some extra characters during the switchover, we will be correcting those.)

NVIDIA | Technical Marketing Manager
GeForce Forums - Special Counsel

Posted 11/02/2012 07:12 PM   
I originally registered under TPwn_BIGGZZZZ because I was the Community Leader but since I have left that org... Is there a way I can remove the TPwn_ part of my user/display name?
I originally registered under TPwn_BIGGZZZZ because I was the Community Leader but since I have left that org... Is there a way I can remove the TPwn_ part of my user/display name?

Posted 09/19/2017 09:07 PM   
[quote="TPwn_Biggzzzz"]I originally registered under TPwn_BIGGZZZZ because I was the Community Leader but since I have left that org... Is there a way I can remove the TPwn_ part of my user/display name?[/quote] Please contact the NVIDIA Customer Care team by visiting http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/home to request a name change through live chat or by submitting a question.
TPwn_Biggzzzz said:I originally registered under TPwn_BIGGZZZZ because I was the Community Leader but since I have left that org... Is there a way I can remove the TPwn_ part of my user/display name?

Please contact the NVIDIA Customer Care team by visiting http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/home to request a name change through live chat or by submitting a question.

Posted 09/21/2017 01:08 PM   
Scroll To Top