Error Code 2738
Hi there, first up sorry for my bad english. Since about one week PhysX stopped "working" in any way. It was autoinstalled by EA Origin playing Mass Effect 3 and i was playing it without any problem since then. Since about last week i couldnt start ME3 anymore and no other games using Physx (like Metro 2033) and i tried to update/reinstall it. But now i deleted it and i can't install it anymore. After initializng the installer says "Unexcepted Error. Someting about a packet problem and Errorcode 2738". But i can't find any help regarding this code. Is there any way to fix it without formating the pc? I tried updating by Origin/Steam, downloaded newer and older version of Physx and nothing worked.
Hi there,
first up sorry for my bad english. Since about one week PhysX stopped "working" in any way. It was autoinstalled by EA Origin playing Mass Effect 3 and i was playing it without any problem since then.

Since about last week i couldnt start ME3 anymore and no other games using Physx (like Metro 2033) and i tried to update/reinstall it. But now i deleted it and i can't install it anymore. After initializng the installer says "Unexcepted Error. Someting about a packet problem and Errorcode 2738".

But i can't find any help regarding this code. Is there any way to fix it without formating the pc?

I tried updating by Origin/Steam, downloaded newer and older version of Physx and nothing worked.

Posted 11/01/2012 03:00 PM   
[url=http://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/526016/geforce-drivers/error-2738-fix-blame-your-old-antivirus-for-this-/]Error 2738 Fix - (Blame your old Antivirus for this)[/url]

In Memory of Chris "ChrisRay" Arthington, 1982-2010

CPU:Intel i7 920 @ 3.8(D0), Mainboard:Asus Rampage II Gene, Memory:12GB Corsair Vengeance 1600
Video:EVGA Geforce GTX 680+ 4GB, Sound:Creative XFI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro, Monitor:BenQ G2400WD
HDD:500GB Spinpoint F3, 1TB WD Black, 2TB WD Red, 1TB WD Black
Case:NZXT Guardian 921RB, PSU:Corsair 620HX, OS:Windows 7 SP1

Posted 12/20/2012 05:52 PM   
Scroll To Top