**** 3d 3d
  1 / 2    
just got my benq 2420t and 3d vision 2 glasses kit cost me £440 set it up and 3d game or **** like play game with sun glasses. no 3d experience at all. cant get 3d youtube to work. all i can get to work is the nvidia in test stereoscopic 3d
just got my benq 2420t and 3d vision 2 glasses kit cost me £440 set it up and 3d game or **** like play game with sun glasses. no 3d experience at all. cant get 3d youtube to work. all i can get to work is the nvidia in test stereoscopic 3d

Posted 06/30/2012 06:39 PM   
What games are you trying to play?
What games are you trying to play?

Posted 06/30/2012 08:31 PM   
HOLLLLLY SHIT, DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED. I WASTED MY MONEY. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD.
HOLLLLLY SHIT, DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED. I WASTED MY MONEY. END OF DISCUSSION. PERIOD.

Posted 06/30/2017 01:04 PM   
um, this problem needs to be fixed. Like, there are no apps. No music visualizer. No movies. No games made specifically for 3d vision without menus and crap unadjusted for the depth. THis shit costs a lot of money and it is a let down. If the glasses cost a hundred bucks, I'm paying another hundred for software that half the people say sucks ass and can't get to work even with a physical 3d player in hand. I just want a music visualizer to smoke pot. I don't EVVVVVVVEN need a game that is made SPECIFICALLY for 3d vision.
um, this problem needs to be fixed. Like, there are no apps. No music visualizer. No movies. No games made specifically for 3d vision without menus and crap unadjusted for the depth. THis shit costs a lot of money and it is a let down.
If the glasses cost a hundred bucks, I'm paying another hundred for software that half the people say sucks ass and can't get to work even with a physical 3d player in hand. I just want a music visualizer to smoke pot. I don't EVVVVVVVEN need a game that is made SPECIFICALLY for 3d vision.

Posted 06/30/2017 01:07 PM   
It is all ported crap. Half the games that you say work excellent to perfect suck ass. Period. I went and I met the Nvidia developer at a convention in PERSON. I saw the 3d vision in PERSON.
It is all ported crap. Half the games that you say work excellent to perfect suck ass. Period.

I went and I met the Nvidia developer at a convention in PERSON. I saw the 3d vision in PERSON.

Posted 06/30/2017 01:10 PM   
And it was running, so I was like well Nvidia has always been great company. People were playing at the stations and the convention at pax, releasing new hair works n stuff was pretty cool, nvidia pretty cool.......
And it was running, so I was like well Nvidia has always been great company. People were playing at the stations and the convention at pax, releasing new hair works n stuff was pretty cool, nvidia pretty cool.......

Posted 06/30/2017 01:11 PM   
[quote="daniel1212uk"]just got my benq 2420t and 3d vision 2 glasses kit cost me £440 set it up and 3d game or **** like play game with sun glasses. no 3d experience at all. cant get 3d youtube to work. all i can get to work is the nvidia in test stereoscopic 3d[/quote] Just today, I figured I would try another demo, just for fucks sake and every time I try to install it just fucks up The endless city demo....
daniel1212uk said:just got my benq 2420t and 3d vision 2 glasses kit cost me £440 set it up and 3d game or **** like play game with sun glasses. no 3d experience at all. cant get 3d youtube to work. all i can get to work is the nvidia in test stereoscopic 3d

Just today, I figured I would try another demo, just for fucks sake and every time I try to install it just fucks up
The endless city demo....

Posted 06/30/2017 01:13 PM   
Why do we even have to be on a website. 3dvisionlive. Like, why the fuck does it have to be live....
Why do we even have to be on a website. 3dvisionlive. Like, why the fuck does it have to be live....

Posted 06/30/2017 01:14 PM   
There are games where I was able to disable the crosshairs, but then nvidias laser sight, for the depth wouldn't work for some reason....
There are games where I was able to disable the crosshairs, but then nvidias laser sight, for the depth wouldn't work for some reason....

Posted 06/30/2017 01:15 PM   
OMG ANOTHER 1+ GIGABYTE DOWNLOAD, FKIN CORRUPTED
OMG ANOTHER 1+ GIGABYTE DOWNLOAD, FKIN CORRUPTED

Posted 06/30/2017 01:17 PM   
Im literally just trying to get the demos to work nooooow lol.
Im literally just trying to get the demos to work nooooow lol.

Posted 06/30/2017 01:17 PM   
https://www.3dvisionlive.com/content/youtube-3d-channel

Posted 06/30/2017 01:27 PM   
HOLY SHIT, wtf are you on?
HOLY SHIT, wtf are you on?

MB Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3
CPU Intel i7 2600k @4,5ghz
ASUS GTX 1080 Strix
RAM Kingston DDR3 4x4gb
OS Windows 10 64bits
TV LG 55UC970
Projector Benq W1300

Posted 06/30/2017 01:50 PM   
Ok, so reinstalled a bunch of crap and launched internet explorer. For some reason I can use Nvidia Live now and view the pictures and videos on their website..... Like I said, still looking for a music visualization or something of the sorts.....
Ok, so reinstalled a bunch of crap and launched internet explorer. For some reason I can use Nvidia Live now and view the pictures and videos on their website..... Like I said, still looking for a music visualization or something of the sorts.....

Posted 07/03/2017 03:57 PM   
[quote="joker18"]HOLY SHIT, wtf are you on?[/quote] Was thinking the same but Also its pointless to say nothing LOL
joker18 said:HOLY SHIT, wtf are you on?

Was thinking the same but Also its pointless to say nothing LOL

CoreX9 Custom watercooling (vw)
I5-2500k@4.3GHz
TitanX pascal with shitty stock cooler
Win7/10
Video: Passive 3D fullhd 3D@60hz/channel Denon x1200wHc5 x 2 Geobox501->eeColorBoxes->polarizers/omega filttersCustom made silverscreen
FINLAND

Posted 07/04/2017 03:58 AM   
  1 / 2    
Scroll To Top