Geforce 9400 GT windows 7 64Bit Driver
hi dears

i was purchased a Nvidia GeForce 9400gt and it was working good with it's CD driver under windows Xp

but after i upgrade to windwos 7 64bit version, the windows read it as default display adptor not geforce 9400gt
i went to support section to download it's new driver and chose to auto detect my display driver in is Nvidia site, but it couldn't recognize it,
i agin choose to "Manually find drivers "
Product Type: GeForce,
Product Series:9 serise,
Operating System: windows 7 64bit,
Language: English

and i download it and then instal it; but during the installion it say that it can't detect any pluged nvidia display

i think that i may be was cheated and this is not a Nvidia Geforce and i was faked !!
so, plug out the display card and through out the Heat Sink to explore the display chip by reading what's written on it

and i found the following lines :
Nvidia
45N3wE 0645A2
A Taiwan
GF-6. MA2
N42060.M1P

now the question to experts, Is this vga is really belong to nvidia ? and what is it's series and model ? and from where i could get it's driver ?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you ..
hi dears

i was purchased a Nvidia GeForce 9400gt and it was working good with it's CD driver under windows Xp

but after i upgrade to windwos 7 64bit version, the windows read it as default display adptor not geforce 9400gt

i went to support section to download it's new driver and chose to auto detect my display driver in is Nvidia site, but it couldn't recognize it,

i agin choose to "Manually find drivers "

Product Type: GeForce,

Product Series:9 serise,

Operating System: windows 7 64bit,

Language: English

and i download it and then instal it; but during the installion it say that it can't detect any pluged nvidia display

i think that i may be was cheated and this is not a Nvidia Geforce and i was faked !!

so, plug out the display card and through out the Heat Sink to explore the display chip by reading what's written on it

and i found the following lines :

Nvidia

45N3wE 0645A2

A Taiwan

GF-6. MA2

N42060.M1P

now the question to experts, Is this vga is really belong to nvidia ? and what is it's series and model ? and from where i could get it's driver ?

any help will be greatly appreciated

thank you ..

Posted 06/30/2012 03:24 PM   
Scroll To Top