Nvidia nForce Network Controller Controller will not install properly
I was not sure which forum to post. I have an ASRock N68C-S UCC motherboard with a Chipset NVIDIA GEForce 7025/nForce 630a. My problem is with my network connection which started with a Windows XP SP3 update, I believe with a Nvidia Bus Emulator or Nvidia network controller update. In the pass I could do a system restore and continue on. But I stopped enough services where XP made me reactivate Windows, therefore I lost all past system restore points. The Nvidia nforce Network Controller keeps installing of course with an error of "Driver did not installed correctly because not of files were not found to install" not exact wording. Basically there is a problem with it. So how can I keep this Nvidia network controller from installing. I should have Realtek PHY RTL8201EL, speed 10/100 Mb/s installed. Also nothing appears in my Network Connection screen. I have tried many different fixes but nothing has worked. I am sure there is something simple I am missing or doing steps in the wrong order, but I need a little help.
I was not sure which forum to post. I have an ASRock N68C-S UCC motherboard with a Chipset NVIDIA GEForce 7025/nForce 630a. My problem is with my network connection which started with a Windows XP SP3 update, I believe with a Nvidia Bus Emulator or Nvidia network controller update. In the pass I could do a system restore and continue on. But I stopped enough services where XP made me reactivate Windows, therefore I lost all past system restore points. The Nvidia nforce Network Controller keeps installing of course with an error of "Driver did not installed correctly because not of files were not found to install" not exact wording. Basically there is a problem with it. So how can I keep this Nvidia network controller from installing. I should have Realtek PHY RTL8201EL, speed 10/100 Mb/s installed. Also nothing appears in my Network Connection screen. I have tried many different fixes but nothing has worked. I am sure there is something simple I am missing or doing steps in the wrong order, but I need a little help.

Posted 06/29/2012 01:58 PM   
Scroll To Top