3DTV Play only works 5 times why ?
As the title says why does it only work 5 times i did not read this when i bought it.
and now i cant install it. Does it mean i have to buy the same software again ???

Regards
Michael
As the title says why does it only work 5 times i did not read this when i bought it.

and now i cant install it. Does it mean i have to buy the same software again ???

Regards

Michael

Posted 06/12/2012 08:09 PM   
Today after reinstalling the system, my 3DTV off???? I paid 40$ for 1080p@24hz and now + i need buy again???? this is not fair!
Today after reinstalling the system, my 3DTV off???? I paid 40$ for 1080p@24hz and now + i need buy again???? this is not fair!

Posted 06/14/2012 11:29 AM   
same problem here

they did not give me it again
same problem here

they did not give me it again

Posted 06/14/2012 12:35 PM   
Does it mean we have to buy the software again ? if so i will never buy there product again.
that has to be a joke
Does it mean we have to buy the software again ? if so i will never buy there product again.

that has to be a joke

Posted 06/14/2012 12:41 PM   
[quote name="andrewf@nvidia"] Once you activate 3DTV Play the first time it will not count as a reactivation with every driver install as long as you dont uninstall the 3DTV Play Activation Utility. The Utility and drivers are separate. So Buy it, activate it, and install drivers as much as you want. If you run out of activations, we can restart it for you.[/quote] This was posted in another thread. [url]http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=217470&st=0[/url]
andrewf@nvidia said:
Once you activate 3DTV Play the first time it will not count as a reactivation with every driver install as long as you dont uninstall the 3DTV Play Activation Utility. The Utility and drivers are separate.

So Buy it, activate it, and install drivers as much as you want.

If you run out of activations, we can restart it for you.

This was posted in another thread. http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=217470&st=0

Posted 06/14/2012 07:30 PM   
thnx
thnx

Posted 06/15/2012 02:30 PM   
Scroll To Top