GTX 560 Ti HDMI Out
Morning All

I have recently got a new PC set up at work and I am trying to get the most out of my system. I have the GTX 560 Ti card with the 2 DVI-I outputs and 1 Mini HDMI output, my setup at the moment is DVI-I to a VGA connector with a Lenovo ThinkVision LEN LT2452 monitor. My monitor also has a DisplayPort option, I have got a Male DisplayPort to Female HDMI adapter cable and a Male HDMI to Male mini HDMI lead. I have connected all this up (I have also unplugged the VGA connection) whilst the power has been off and then booted up my PC. When I boot the PC up it keeps on showing 'no signal detected', do I need to enable the Mini HDMI port on the video card to be able to use it first?

I have looked on the Nvidia control panel and it shows the 2 DVI-I ports with a green arrow pointing to one of the DVi-I ports, however I have tried to click on the Mini HDMI and nothing happens.

To clarify I only have one monitor and I want the primary way of viewing on this monitor to be fed through the Mini HDMI port on my GTX 560 Ti HDMI card.

I am running Windows 7 64 Bit

Regards

Bournd
Morning All

I have recently got a new PC set up at work and I am trying to get the most out of my system. I have the GTX 560 Ti card with the 2 DVI-I outputs and 1 Mini HDMI output, my setup at the moment is DVI-I to a VGA connector with a Lenovo ThinkVision LEN LT2452 monitor. My monitor also has a DisplayPort option, I have got a Male DisplayPort to Female HDMI adapter cable and a Male HDMI to Male mini HDMI lead. I have connected all this up (I have also unplugged the VGA connection) whilst the power has been off and then booted up my PC. When I boot the PC up it keeps on showing 'no signal detected', do I need to enable the Mini HDMI port on the video card to be able to use it first?

I have looked on the Nvidia control panel and it shows the 2 DVI-I ports with a green arrow pointing to one of the DVi-I ports, however I have tried to click on the Mini HDMI and nothing happens.

To clarify I only have one monitor and I want the primary way of viewing on this monitor to be fed through the Mini HDMI port on my GTX 560 Ti HDMI card.

I am running Windows 7 64 Bit

Regards

Bournd

Posted 05/29/2012 07:49 AM   
Scroll To Top