How do we get "get embed code" from our videos on 3dvisionlive?
I have tried in past to upload videos to 3d vision live however I do not get the "get embed code" on my videos. I would like to add videos to the site but I dont have the option.
I have tried in past to upload videos to 3d vision live however I do not get the "get embed code" on my videos. I would like to add videos to the site but I dont have the option.
Bump? This would be very useful since I uploaded many videos.
Bump? This would be very useful since I uploaded many videos.
NVIDIA's commitment to 3D Vision Live is fickle at best, I'm afraid. We'll get some activity for a few weeks then zilch for months. You could try PM'ing SteveK.
NVIDIA's commitment to 3D Vision Live is fickle at best, I'm afraid. We'll get some activity for a few weeks then zilch for months. You could try PM'ing SteveK.

Posted 05/25/2012 04:27 AM   
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know we are looking into enabling embed codes with the public video upload capability we recently added to the site. Please remember this feature is a beta release and will evolve over time through user feedback such as this.

Thank you,

Steve
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know we are looking into enabling embed codes with the public video upload capability we recently added to the site. Please remember this feature is a beta release and will evolve over time through user feedback such as this.

Thank you,

Steve

Posted 05/29/2012 05:24 PM   
Well its good to have a response. Please let me know if there are any updates. I tried to research how to use silverlight and embed my own videos but its pretty complicated.
Well its good to have a response. Please let me know if there are any updates. I tried to research how to use silverlight and embed my own videos but its pretty complicated.
Scroll To Top