problems with GeForce 610m
hey guys! I've bought new notebook yesterday (Acer Aspire 5750ZG) and it has GeForce 610m in it. i installed windows 7 home edition and everything seemed to work right till the moment when i realised (i checked the characteristics of the notebook by making dxdiag. Start -> all programs -> accesories -> run -> type dxdiag -> display) and so i realised that my video card isn't working properly. i did troubleshooting, but it just showed that - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". So i checked in the internet what does this mean, and i found that i just have no driver for my VGA card installed. ok, so i installed it and problem didn't solve anyways. i've tried at least 3 different drivers from disc which i found in the box with my notebook and NOTHING works. so i beg you please PLEASE help me someone. and sorry for my bad english. /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />
hey guys! I've bought new notebook yesterday (Acer Aspire 5750ZG) and it has GeForce 610m in it. i installed windows 7 home edition and everything seemed to work right till the moment when i realised (i checked the characteristics of the notebook by making dxdiag. Start -> all programs -> accesories -> run -> type dxdiag -> display) and so i realised that my video card isn't working properly. i did troubleshooting, but it just showed that - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". So i checked in the internet what does this mean, and i found that i just have no driver for my VGA card installed. ok, so i installed it and problem didn't solve anyways. i've tried at least 3 different drivers from disc which i found in the box with my notebook and NOTHING works. so i beg you please PLEASE help me someone. and sorry for my bad english. /smile2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':))' />

Posted 05/11/2012 01:06 PM   
Hi,

the problem is already known. Try using an older driver version around 266 or something like that.
See also this thread for further information:
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=211492
Hi,

the problem is already known. Try using an older driver version around 266 or something like that.

See also this thread for further information:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=211492

Posted 05/11/2012 03:40 PM   
Scroll To Top