SWTOR corrupted load screens
I have been experiencing an issue with corrupted load screens in SWTOR after the 1.2.2 patch. The load screen often shows a very low rez image or blank space in the illustration window on a load screen and sometimes the hints and tips text will have corrupted fonts. Over half the time this results in crash and comp shutdown. I encountered this issue in the first months of the game and it was attributed to forcing AA before it was implemented in SWTOR. Eventually the issue was fixed and went away but now it is back after the latest patch. It's killing what little interest I have left in the game. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Also playing Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 and some betas and not having any issues with them. I am running two Galaxy 560's in SLI with Nvidia Surround. Trying to figure out if this is the game or something really weird that is suddenly wrong with my system.
I have been experiencing an issue with corrupted load screens in SWTOR after the 1.2.2 patch. The load screen often shows a very low rez image or blank space in the illustration window on a load screen and sometimes the hints and tips text will have corrupted fonts. Over half the time this results in crash and comp shutdown. I encountered this issue in the first months of the game and it was attributed to forcing AA before it was implemented in SWTOR. Eventually the issue was fixed and went away but now it is back after the latest patch. It's killing what little interest I have left in the game. Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Also playing Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 and some betas and not having any issues with them. I am running two Galaxy 560's in SLI with Nvidia Surround. Trying to figure out if this is the game or something really weird that is suddenly wrong with my system.

Posted 05/08/2012 06:13 AM   
Scroll To Top