Nvidia 520m issues MSI CX640 notebook always crash
Hi there.

I've been searchin the whole web for solution for three days, but haven't got any.

I've a MSI CX640 notebook, with integrated IntelHD GPU and Nvidia Geforce GT520m card. I've been using it for a while, without any mistakes and issues, but few days ago, the Optimus driver crashed. I tried to reinstall it, but it hasn't got any effect.

After a lot of suffering, I downloaded the latest drivers from the MSI's website, and also the Nvidia's. Updated chipset, wlan, etc. All the drivers. Now I've got a screen to watch without compatible mode on, but no Nvidia card. When I installed the latest driver for the 520m, my computer went crazy. When I turn it on, and sign in, it's totally freeze. No moving, no animations, and no system errors. Nothing works.

I cannot remove the card (520m) driver. So I need a solution, because the integrated Intel GPU is a piece of sh*t, it's lagging all the time, while I watching videos or browsing flash sites.

What should I do?
Hi there.

I've been searchin the whole web for solution for three days, but haven't got any.

I've a MSI CX640 notebook, with integrated IntelHD GPU and Nvidia Geforce GT520m card. I've been using it for a while, without any mistakes and issues, but few days ago, the Optimus driver crashed. I tried to reinstall it, but it hasn't got any effect.

After a lot of suffering, I downloaded the latest drivers from the MSI's website, and also the Nvidia's. Updated chipset, wlan, etc. All the drivers. Now I've got a screen to watch without compatible mode on, but no Nvidia card. When I installed the latest driver for the 520m, my computer went crazy. When I turn it on, and sign in, it's totally freeze. No moving, no animations, and no system errors. Nothing works.

I cannot remove the card (520m) driver. So I need a solution, because the integrated Intel GPU is a piece of sh*t, it's lagging all the time, while I watching videos or browsing flash sites.

What should I do?

Posted 05/07/2012 01:46 PM   
Scroll To Top