3D vision won't turn off for youtube videos
I have a Nvidia GeForce GT 525M graphic card which enables 3D vision. (I'm actually not a techy guy and I don't know if this is relevent)

I turned 3D vision on to watch youtube, but when I try to disable it doesn't turn off. I tried using different browsers and they all had the same problem

Does anybody know how I can turn it off?
I have a Nvidia GeForce GT 525M graphic card which enables 3D vision. (I'm actually not a techy guy and I don't know if this is relevent)

I turned 3D vision on to watch youtube, but when I try to disable it doesn't turn off. I tried using different browsers and they all had the same problem

Does anybody know how I can turn it off?

Posted 05/07/2012 10:13 AM   
It happens sometimes with the 3DVisionLive pages, too. Sometimes it will turn off later when I close a browser window, sometimes not. The only SURE way to get it to turn off is to reboot, though simply logging off of Windows will fix it almost all the time.
It happens sometimes with the 3DVisionLive pages, too. Sometimes it will turn off later when I close a browser window, sometimes not. The only SURE way to get it to turn off is to reboot, though simply logging off of Windows will fix it almost all the time.

Posted 05/09/2012 12:37 AM   
Scroll To Top