GT555M minecraft issues
From what I can tell a number of people are having trouble with these cards. I have a Lenovo Y570 with GT555M graphics card. I recently did a clean install of windows and have had some trouble. I've fixed most (mostly steam games) but can't get minecraft to use the graphics card. I've done right-click > run with high-performance NVIDIA and it along with all instances of java.exe and javaw.exe are in the white list. I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks for any help
From what I can tell a number of people are having trouble with these cards. I have a Lenovo Y570 with GT555M graphics card. I recently did a clean install of windows and have had some trouble. I've fixed most (mostly steam games) but can't get minecraft to use the graphics card. I've done right-click > run with high-performance NVIDIA and it along with all instances of java.exe and javaw.exe are in the white list. I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks for any help

Posted 05/06/2012 08:06 PM   
anyone know of a reason it would work at one point then after a windows install stop working? I have the newest driver (296.10).
anyone know of a reason it would work at one point then after a windows install stop working? I have the newest driver (296.10).

Posted 05/10/2012 12:22 AM   
Scroll To Top