Issues starting windows with new drivers
I just got a 550 ti, but I've had this same issue with installing new drivers with my old 9800 gtx+. The issue isn't with the drivers working, they work after being installed. When I restart the comp, windows starts off like it normally does, with the floating logo, but then it restarts and runs the restart repair tool. I'm starting to think there may be a windows issue, being it happened with 2 different cards and 2 different drivers. I'm running windows 7 32 bit. Also, I'm pretty good with computers, but not great. If you need any more info about my system, just let me know and I'll try and find it.
I just got a 550 ti, but I've had this same issue with installing new drivers with my old 9800 gtx+. The issue isn't with the drivers working, they work after being installed. When I restart the comp, windows starts off like it normally does, with the floating logo, but then it restarts and runs the restart repair tool. I'm starting to think there may be a windows issue, being it happened with 2 different cards and 2 different drivers. I'm running windows 7 32 bit. Also, I'm pretty good with computers, but not great. If you need any more info about my system, just let me know and I'll try and find it.

Posted 05/06/2012 05:20 PM   
Scroll To Top