560 Ti Gradient Banding Lots of banding issues
My 560Ti twin frozr (One week old, still at factory settings) seems to be having gradient banding issues. I have tried multiple monitors and different drivers to fix this, but the problem persists. I have been using [url="http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/gradient.php"]this link[/url] to test the banding. The problem is very noticeable when using steam, with some of the darker bands of the gradients having a very faint green tinge to them.

When I connect the same monitor (ViewSonic VX2239wm) to my laptop that has an ATI 5470 GPU, no banding appears. I use the same cables, with the exception that the Nvidia Card uses DVI converters for my HDMI and VGA wires. I have also tried using a DVI cable to connect my Nvidia GPU to my monitor, but banding still occurs.

I am using an OCZ ZS 650W, which provides 44 amps on a single +12 volt rail. So power should not be a problem.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H
CPU: 2500k
Current Driver: 301.24
My 560Ti twin frozr (One week old, still at factory settings) seems to be having gradient banding issues. I have tried multiple monitors and different drivers to fix this, but the problem persists. I have been using this link to test the banding. The problem is very noticeable when using steam, with some of the darker bands of the gradients having a very faint green tinge to them.

When I connect the same monitor (ViewSonic VX2239wm) to my laptop that has an ATI 5470 GPU, no banding appears. I use the same cables, with the exception that the Nvidia Card uses DVI converters for my HDMI and VGA wires. I have also tried using a DVI cable to connect my Nvidia GPU to my monitor, but banding still occurs.

I am using an OCZ ZS 650W, which provides 44 amps on a single +12 volt rail. So power should not be a problem.

Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77-D3H

CPU: 2500k

Current Driver: 301.24

Posted 05/06/2012 09:04 AM   
Scroll To Top