GTX 460 1GB SE 301.24 Driver FXAA Blurr
Hey guys

Now i love this FXAA feature. its improved my gaming experience generally all around. its a beautiful feature, the ONLY problem lol. ( not many issues with it at all )

Is that for some weird reason Windows live messenger is blurred like crazy. nothing else is blurred visuaully bad. games look amazing, web browsing great, HD videos without issue

Its just windows live messenger and thats the only program having an issue
Hey guys

Now i love this FXAA feature. its improved my gaming experience generally all around. its a beautiful feature, the ONLY problem lol. ( not many issues with it at all )

Is that for some weird reason Windows live messenger is blurred like crazy. nothing else is blurred visuaully bad. games look amazing, web browsing great, HD videos without issue

Its just windows live messenger and thats the only program having an issue

Posted 05/05/2012 11:14 AM   
Easy to solve. Don't enable FXAA globally, or disable FXAA in Live Messenger profile.
Easy to solve. Don't enable FXAA globally, or disable FXAA in Live Messenger profile.

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 05/05/2012 11:20 AM   
ah thanks, doing the profile worked. i cant believe i didnt think of that x.x , but as for all my games etc. its fine, just wanted to say that its a great feature
ah thanks, doing the profile worked. i cant believe i didnt think of that x.x , but as for all my games etc. its fine, just wanted to say that its a great feature

Posted 05/05/2012 11:27 AM   
You're welcome. I like this feature too, which is why I was hammering on nVidia for so long to enable it. /angel.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='O:)' />
You're welcome. I like this feature too, which is why I was hammering on nVidia for so long to enable it. /angel.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='O:)' />

"This is your code. These are also your bugs. Really. Yes, the API runtime and the
driver have bugs, but this is not one of them. Now go fix it already." -fgiesen

Posted 05/05/2012 12:04 PM   
Scroll To Top